MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

how can i the plugin "myshoutbox" integrate in the sidebox?

thank you
Nvm got it working Smile
okay...

the sidebox and mention have problems white language, when the other as english
Anybody get this working for left and right sidebars without issue on 1.8?

Wildcard, any time frame on an official release?
(2015-04-21, 08:54 AM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody get this working for left and right sidebars without issue on 1.8?

Wildcard, any time frame on an official release?

Same question here... Should I bother trying this on 1.8? Or must I forget about it? Smile

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
Some people have gotten it to work. Some say only getting one sidebar working.

Really disappointed. Stuck on 1.6 for 6+ months. Just waiting for an official version. Got no problem donating again if we can get a 1.8.4 fully compatible version.
I know everyone is disappointed but I can't do anything to help. All the pressure to code a new version is palpable.

I haven't even had a chance to look at the code in over a month. Sad

I'm very sorry but I do not get paid for this and I have to balance between my family, my career, and my social life. Lately there is nothing left for volunteer scripting. I'm not saying I will never update these plugins, but I will say that it won't be soon.
'palpable'...? Sounds negative, but I'd have to google it ;p

We all appreciate the hard work by you and others, no worry. Even when some miss your functionality. And just out of curiosity... Which donated amount in $ would validate your time? : )

Devvie
(2015-05-01, 11:24 PM)bitcoin Wrote: [ -> ]'palpable'...? Sounds negative, but I'd have to google it ;p

We all appreciate the hard work by you and others, no worry. Even when some miss your functionality. And just out of curiosity... Which donated amount in $ would validate your time? : )

Devvie

I have donated in the past and willing to donate again. Users have gotten it partially working according to comments. I can't imagine there's a huge roadblock here, but I'm speaking from layman's POV. Regardless, am willing to throw another donation your way.

Or perhaps another developer willing to take the project on?
Isnt it available for MyBB 1.8??