MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<tr><td><iframe src="http://rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?t=alopeciinfo-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B004ATTGSY&ref=tf_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe></td></tr>

The code above works fine for me. Copy it and try it again.

See attachment: [attachment=29908]

Kind Regards, k1R@
Damn. Does not work here...
[attachment=29909]

I have done some changes at my forum, but I dont think I have changed anything that can cause this..

My forum is located at http://alopeci.info

This is so weird...

LOL NVM! IT WAS ADBLOCK CAUSING IT

hahaha
Alright Big Grin
First I want to thank you for making this plugin!!! Thank You!

Can you tell me a way to modify one of the ADV Sidebox templates to allow PHP?

For example: I want to put the plugin "Custom Status" in the sidebox. I have tried every which way I can think of to no avail. I have a few things I want to put in the sideboxes which need to be called with php.

Thank you for you time and consideration of this question.
H hiker,

Thanks for the kind words.

To use another plugin's output in an ASB side box would require that an add-on be created to bridge the gap between the two plugins. If you know PHP it shouldn't be hard to do so, just go to the GitHub repo's extensibility wiki: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...ensibility
Hey thanks for the link, that is very useful! Thanks for your work on this plugin!

Is there a quick way to show more than one member in the online box when avatars are disabled?

Anyway, thanks again!

Edit: I was able to get the formatted username to show instead of avatars, but how can I disable the row/columns. Basically I want it to function like the portal Who's Online box, except with the ajax feature.
thanks i will check this
(2013-08-21, 08:50 PM)hiker Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: I was able to get the formatted username to show instead of avatars, but how can I disable the row/columns. Basically I want it to function like the portal Who's Online box, except with the ajax feature.

I plan to add a setting to choose between formatted user names or avatars in the next update. It might be a while as I am trying to make ASB more efficient and it is requiring a large re-write.

When you are self-taught it means that sometimes you have to go back and fix your own rookie mistakes :p

I will try to hurry but real life is getting in the way as always.

Cheers. Smile

MikeInToshx

When is this going to be solved? Or how can I solve it myself?

[attachment=29995]

When is the new version ganna be out? And what can we expect? :d
(2013-08-24, 10:05 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]When is this going to be solved? Or how can I solve it myself?

I see something in another language that looks like it may be missing language variables. Please tell me specifically what you are asking about, mate.

(2013-08-24, 10:05 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]When is the new version ganna be out? And what can we expect? :d

I hate to copy the MyBB line, but it will be released when I feel that it is ready. I know that is vague, but I do this in my spare time and cannot ever say for certain whether I will have time to work on my free plugins or not on any given day.

You can expect ASB to go through some fairly large changes structurally and perhaps pick up a feature or two (in terms of ACP-side control), but mostly you will wonder why it took me so long because what I am doing this time is more behind-the-scenes work that needed to be done than anything visible.

Like I was remarking in the post above, you learn while you code and then at some point you have to be honest with yourself and admit that you need to go back to your first works and get them up-to-speed with all that you have learned. It just takes time.

Thank you so much for your interest in ASB and I promise that I will hurry. I made a good bit of progress this last weekend with the re-write, but I also cause some issues that need to be ironed out.

Just being fair, it will be a while before the next major version. You will likely see a bug fix or maintenance point long before 2.0