MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah know that. You may have noticed that the right part is basically ProjectX with some little modifications. I still need to focus on details, but the structure of Elegance - this is what I thought to be the name of the theme, I haven't such a fantasious mind you know... - is there.
It looks great. Keep it up!
Hello guys,
We are all eagerly waiting for the release of the latest series of MyBB, which is 1.8.
But we dont know when the release date would be,
So i played with some css, by using Chrome Dev Tools and modified the home page design of MyBB Community.
I removed all extra images, added custom css, and made it Flat and Modern
Telll me guys what you think about the design : Preview
regards
Looks very nice. Smile MyBB already has a new website style ready for the MyBB 1.8 release, if I'm not mistaken.
(2013-10-08, 07:30 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice. Smile MyBB already has a new website style ready for the MyBB 1.8 release, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks mate , i agree, but i got bored and i played with source code of MyBB website.
The best part is i stored the changes i have made , lol.
If MyBB Community needs it , until 1.8 is out, you can use it Smile , its all just plain css changes.Toungue
Could you send it to me? I'd like to try using it with StyleBot. Smile
Well i could send but there would not be much in use for you since the HTML is in templates of this community. Its a bit customized compared to default MyBB Theme.
Oh, I thought you'd only edited the css...
(2013-10-08, 08:50 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I thought you'd only edited the css...

Yes its only Css i have edited , but the corresponding HTML is in with MyBB Community templates.
Anyways i would send you tonight
regards
Several misunderstanding in there... :p

StyleBot allows you to save custom css for a url pattern ie community.mybb.com and then applies it with !important so it overwrites the current css. It' quite cool for making an ugly site look nice for yourself. Wink