MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's looking much better. On one of my forums I actually tossed the postbit buttons up above the signature. I wasn't too sure if I liked it at first, but I actually prefer it that way a lot more now.

http://i.imgur.com/5tJQMT0.png
I also think it it looks a lot better. The only other thing I could think of is styling the heart inside the button style you have for the others.
What's your rationale for that? I think I already explained why it looks distinct.
Because when next to the other buttons it seems out of place. Styling it similar to the other would make seem like it fit since it would have similar styling. I'm only saying to do that if you don't keep it separated like it is now.
I agree the heart and the number counter seem out of place, why not make the number counter same red you use through out the site and the number either the pink/red you were using for the bg of the number counter or use white.
[Image: evIRWuc.png]

you'd be hard pressed to convince me this looks better

also you should probably change your sig.

I'm probably going to redesign all the postbit controls.
I actually think that looks better. The colors match which makes it look super obvious that it's related to the heart.
Agree to disagree, I guess. I think it looks way too harsh.
I can kind of see what you're saying, but I do think that the color is more matching of the overall design.
(2013-06-07, 03:59 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think that looks better. The colors match which makes it look super obvious that it's related to the heart.

I agree with this, it does look a lot better from a design standpoint.

* Dialatic continues to lurk the thread and be amazed by projects
* Dialatic has no interesting projects to post himself