MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-02-12, 12:48 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful! Is this based on MyBB GM or from scratch?

Thank you brad. It's a MyBB GM modified version in which I included jQuery Mobile.
[Image: kbIVuq7.png]

I was finding the current pagination not really obvious enough ... much more pleased with this. You can also see the new Brand page here.
Very nicely set out Brad. Great work on that! I can not see anything obvious as of yet to improve on it. Keep up the great work.
Thank you Smile

I miss when this thread was more active haha
(2013-02-14, 02:20 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I miss when this thread was more active haha

The thing is, you are always posting good works. What about posting something bad once in a while so we can tell you what you can improve? Toungue

As always, good work. Wink
Haha, I iterate really rapidly, I will complete 4 or 5 versions of an idea in a few days before settling on one. Now that Leefish is done with BlackCanvas I guess I'm the only one working on something big?
(2013-02-14, 02:43 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I iterate really rapidly, I will complete 4 or 5 versions of an idea in a few days before settling on one. Now that Leefish is done with BlackCanvas I guess I'm the only one working on something big?

I guess there will be the odd improvements made from Tecca and Leefish on their sites. However apart from that you are the only one reworking a whole design massively right now. Soon I guess Toungue
(2013-02-14, 02:43 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Now that Leefish is done with BlackCanvas I guess I'm the only one working on something big?

Or the only one posting about it. Rolleyes
(2013-02-14, 03:47 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-14, 02:43 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Now that Leefish is done with BlackCanvas I guess I'm the only one working on something big?

Or the only one posting about it. Rolleyes

Sorry, I should have clarified that. Though obviously only people who post about it would be relevant to the thread.
Inline success messages... working on it!

[Image: Schermata%2002-2456339%20alle%2015.47.45.png]

Even error messages have the same style...

[Image: Schermata%2002-2456339%20alle%2015.50.30.png]