MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks really good! I'd increase the size of the username and password fields though. They seem a bit cramped.
(2013-06-01, 03:42 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really good! I'd increase the size of the username and password fields though. They seem a bit cramped.

They only seem cramped compared with everything else, which looks great. Smile
BTW: Had a look but can't find any pics of your off and offlock images.
I think the bold and white means unread?
(2013-06-01, 03:42 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really good! I'd increase the size of the username and password fields though. They seem a bit cramped.

Thanks Big Grin Yeah I might end up going for a modal login form, I can't seem to get it looking right in the navbar.

(2013-06-01, 05:35 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]

They only seem cramped compared with everything else, which looks great. Smile
BTW: Had a look but can't find any pics of your off and offlock images.

(2013-06-01, 06:05 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I think the bold and white means unread?

It's a little hard to notice in the screenshot, but here's another:

[Image: ibql74y0Gs0Css.png]
I would recommend bringing the blue over to the icon and forum name.
(2013-06-01, 06:51 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend bringing the blue over to the icon and forum name.

I'm inclined to agree but with this better view it looks good.
I think having the blue on the thread title and not the name.
Meaning it's like a:visited but once it has new posts it isn't "visited". If that makes any sense. :p
But the name is a link.

Weird bug, maybe someone can help me?

http://harajuju.net/Topic-Welcome-to-Harajuju-Version-4

Try clicking the Sign In button, or the Quote button. For me, the screen just turns black. I have to click it a second time for the login box to appear. Really weird.
(2013-06-01, 07:08 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]But the name is a link.

Weird bug, maybe someone can help me?

Try clicking the Sign In button, or the Quote button. For me, the screen just turns black. I have to click it a second time for the login box to appear. Really weird.

I've tried it, and seems like It works fine for me.
(2013-06-01, 07:08 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Weird bug, maybe someone can help me?

First time I tried clicking the quote button and just the dark page overlay showed. Then I clicked the login button and the box showed up. Everything worked fine after that. Maybe it takes time to load?
That doesn't seem to be the case, even when waiting a while before clicking the issue still happens. It seems like it's not grabbing the proper coordinates on the first click.