MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-05-03, 12:52 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]It's on his website, iDeviceLab. I don't think it's for sale.

I think a part of me just died.
(2013-05-03, 12:52 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]It's on his website, iDeviceLab. I don't think it's for sale.

True indeed. I'm sorry guys!
There's nothing stopping you guys from doing similar stuff! This topic should be a well of ideas for everyone.

Justin, your index is looking good – I actually like the Get Involved header, very clear call to action. Would be nicer if each of the links had its own color or some sort of other visual styling because they get lost in the page right now.

If I can be bold, I'd suggest killing the Board Statistics and Online Today sections – they are just really busy and distracting from the page's actual content.
(2013-05-02, 10:28 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Sexy. The only thing I don't like about it is the nav bar. I feel like the color behind the words should be like... grey or something. The white is very distracting and it seems out of place to me. Otherwise, I love that theme and always have haha.

I'm not sure what nav bar you are talking about....care to elaborate?

(2013-05-03, 02:00 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]If I can be bold, I'd suggest killing the Board Statistics and Online Today sections – they are just really busy and distracting from the page's actual content.

I was actually beginning to think the same thing. Perhaps I'll replace them with a small list of latest downloads and latest videos.
Show thread. I may or may not disable the horizontal ("modern") post bit... haven't decided yet.

[Image: thread_small.png]

Hover:
[Image: buttons_hover.png]

With quoted post:
[Image: buttons_quote.png]
Been working on updating the User CP:

[Image: edit_options_small.png]

[Image: edit_profile_small.png]
Certainly looks nice. The labels are not defined enough, perhaps make them brighter or bolder and brighter.
Playing about with a new header and some ideas on forumdisplay. Right now this is a screenshot of my newposts page.
Do you only get the users avatar? Or can you hover over the row to see the username.
[Image: hUN76pA.png]

It's been a while.

EDIT: Alignment issue fixed.