MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looks great johnny Big Grin

This is mine on leefish (320) but the attachments is causing a scroll bar
What a surprise, the MyBB attachment system doing something bad.

Looks great though Leefish.
Iterate, iterate, iterate ...

[Image: AN4mRDil.png]

Can I ask why you guys are doing fully responsive over using something like MyBBGM? Well, except for the fact that 1.6.10 broke it and there's no update yet ...
(2013-05-19, 03:43 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Iterate, iterate, iterate ...

[Image: AN4mRDil.png]

Can I ask why you guys are doing fully responsive over using something like MyBBGM? Well, except for the fact that 1.6.10 broke it and there's no update yet ...

workin on that
I'm not calling you out – I'm still on 1.6.9 lol

[Image: xUzZIPsl.png]

New design comes to Messaging as well ...
(2013-05-19, 03:43 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask why you guys are doing fully responsive over using something like MyBBGM? Well, except for the fact that 1.6.10 broke it and there's no update yet ...

It did? I didn't notice yet... don't use mobile myself for forums, but people are still posting with it... so something's still working I guess
It's not totally broken, just a few things missing. Bad word choice on my part.
(2013-05-19, 06:44 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]It's not totally broken, just a few things missing. Bad word choice on my part.

Mobile Layout broke up on my end when I upgraded to the latest version. What I did is delete the mybbgm template and reinstall, its working fine now.
Quote:Can I ask why you guys are doing fully responsive over using something like MyBBGM? Well, except for the fact that 1.6.10 broke it and there's no update yet ...

I had requests for a responsive theme before and since i have a base for it i decided to roll responsive support as update.
(2013-05-19, 03:43 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask why you guys are doing fully responsive over using something like MyBBGM? Well, except for the fact that 1.6.10 broke it and there's no update yet ...

To see if I can. Making the postbit swap from classic to horizontal on resize has been interesting and taught me a lot about css.