MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-03-21, 03:41 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-21, 01:57 PM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-21, 01:55 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]"Inspired" is a generous word, here.

I cannot understand you Sir, my bad. Can you explain? Sorry.

Looks more like a copy than inspired.

I was not showing off my theme actually Toungue I know its a copy. I was talking about the SIDEBAR with Latest threads on it, custom coded.

(2013-03-21, 02:38 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-21, 01:09 PM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what I have done,

'Latest threads in sidebar with avatar' [NO Plugin, self coded Wink]

Its inspired from IPB.

[Image: avUcdK3.png]

I'm just curious why you've got my old personal avatar (and the other looks the same as my friend's current one) in it Toungue

Oh yes they are from I*********B.net Big Grin They look awesome Big Grin Where did you get them from?
Redoing my new thread page with a little guidance from brad. Here's what I've got so far:

[Image: ENNgr22.png]

The poll options is a collapsible box, collapsed by default. I've removed attachments as I don't really need them at the moment. Need to sort out the editor's width still.
Beauty! Keep it up!
Looks good Euan! Smile

A mostly complete new modal box that integrates login, register, and forgot password functionality. Thanks to Euan for helping me with this.
I really do love the new modal Brad. Especially the quick register system. Great idea well implemented Smile
Wonderful stuff Brad.
(2013-04-02, 03:16 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]

A mostly complete new modal box that integrates login, register, and forgot password functionality. Thanks to Euan for helping me with this.

That is seriously awesome. Quite jealous.
I'll release this code when my new site goes live Smile Cheers.
Sorry to not have been active on this thread - that is looking really really nice Brad and it is very kind of you to offer to share it.

Adds a rep point which means thank you very much.