MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will your plugin be available to buy for 1.8 Johnny?
Currently plugin is in development, i was tasked to create frontend table structure (game list, game details, games on profile). If that plugin goes public (if it's going to be paid or not doesn't depend on me) all interested people will be notified.
Here's a new Admin Control Panel theme I'm working on.

[Image: elegance.png]
(2014-07-04, 06:55 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a new Admin Control Panel theme I'm working on.

Beautiful as always Shade. Smile
(2014-07-04, 06:55 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a new Admin Control Panel theme I'm working on.

* JordanMussi faints.
Bloody awesome Shade!
And its Surely Elegant. Great work shade. I am waiting for 1.8 to roll out so i can see much more awesome work from our team Smile

Currently working on implementing a comment system for users of my upcoming MyBB forum onto a tumblr blog.
I'm in the process of rewriting one of my most popular themes called 'Gene' for 1.8. I am also updating it to current web standards and my current design styles. This theme is going to look great.

As a little teaser here is what Gene looked like over a year ago when I originally designed it. I can't wait to show you guys what I've done with it now, you are going to love it!

http://i.imgur.com/IUTC7Mp.png

Bellissimo Shade, that's a fantastic design.

Fantastic work Shade, I'll definitely be using this. ^.^