MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I see the point and I do think it is a big improvement on Luxure (I never really liked that theme - too image heavy and sort of clunky) but IF I had bought a theme that looked like Luxure, with the understanding it was to be upgraded to the next version, I would expect the theme (not the functionality) to remain very similar. I expect you have done it this way with input from the clients though, so not an issue. Big Grin
Well, it's a very difficult thing to make a decision on. While we know some people will prefer the older layout and hate to see it go, UI.M will address tons of issues that most users have with our themes.

You also mentioned the amount of images that the original Luxure uses, which is another big problem that we want to address in all the new themes. CSS3/Font Awesome/jQuery weren't as popular/available when the originals were created, so just adding them into the current themes isn't the best course of action in my opinion.
(2014-06-11, 01:35 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Dying thread is dying. xD

I've been working on updating Luxure for 1.8 and UI.M, this is what I've got so far:
http://i1.minus.com/ibeVkVCy3SIpm7.png

will people who have purchased luxure for 1.6 need to pay for it again to get the version for 1.8?

I believe Mike said no a while back...
(2014-06-19, 03:47 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]

I've been working on updating Luxure for 1.8 and UI.M, this is what I've got so far:

will people who have purchased luxure for 1.6 need to pay for it again to get the version for 1.8?

People that currently hold a valid license for any of the themes won't have to pay for the upgraded version, no. Smile

Dead community is dead.
(2014-06-19, 03:54 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-19, 03:47 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]

People that currently hold a valid license for any of the themes won't have to pay for the upgraded version, no. Smile

sounds good.
Here i completed my wedding website : www.lakshmiphani.com
Used custom responsive framework and css3 animations, Parallax etc.
Thank you
regards
(2014-06-21, 01:18 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Here i completed my wedding website : www.lakshmiphani.com
Used custom responsive framework and css3 animations, Parallax etc.
Thank you
regards

Looks good envira Smile And congratulations.
(2014-06-21, 01:33 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good envira Smile And congratulations.

Thank you Eric, Trying to reconstruct the same theme into a blog (WP).
My Wedding ceremony was on 15th and henceforth i am planning it to use as a blog for me and my wife.
Thanks for your feedback bro Smile
regards
(2014-05-30, 08:30 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished the index page for a new site. Using my leefish framework.

A little late to this one. xD

I really like the layout of everything you have there. Just a little nitpicking stuff though, the bar underneath the logo doesn't have the text vertically aligned. :3

Also I personally am iffy on the red, I personally think something like green would fit a little better.

But yeah looks good. Smile