MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The awards are a beloved part of our community; while I get the desire to downscale, I think there would be riots if we limited the display size. (Already on mobile, we're going to have to truncate it.)

And yeah, as I said, it's a very early prototype. (This is a screenshot from Keynote, not a live forum.) I get that it's sparse right now. At the same time, if a UI has to look busy to compensate for short posts, I don't consider it a success.
Fair enough, makes sense. Sometimes compromise is unavoidable.
changed MyBB with XThreads

[attachment=35787]
Figured I'd share some stuff from my current project. Still kind of rough, but I'm working on it!

It's for a sci-fi fantasy rpg forum, so it's meant to be space-y looking. Primary navigation uses an off-canvas sidebar that shifts the rest of the forum over in both desktop and mobile view. The header uses css animations/transitions to pan over the nebula view in the header and give an impression of looking out a space ship window.
This is probably my biggest project I have ever done.  Angel  Wish me luck!

[Image: 72f2a1e7df558e8f75929ee08e5b3612.png]
[Image: 5baf3e9221e66dda65816bbcc6c046f8.png]
Integrated my website with MyBB. Smile And a fresh coat of paint. woohoo.
Resurrecting once again. This one's going to be fun! Coming in August, maybe.

[Image: JocIgX0.png]

[Image: f9yFlb0.png]

[Image: gakcnnu.gif]
Stunning work as always.
IIRC You don not have any available front-end theme. That one looks awesome to try.
Unfortunately, this won't be released to the public as it will stay as an exclusive for my site. So many deep customizations I could not collect them in an easily-exportable theme.