MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-11-28, 12:18 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Looking incredible. I'm particularly impressed by the "real WYSIWYG" concept. Wish I'd thought of it.

I don't think it's hyperbole to say you are, far and away, the best designer for MyBB right now. At least, based on what you've shown.

I would certainly agree based on the screenshots we've been shown so far.
Thank you guys for your kind words Smile
(2012-11-28, 04:59 AM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]I actually prefer the giant one, goes better with the theme.

I think that from a first-impression and purely aesthetic perspective, yeah, you're probably right. I'm going to style it different for guests and users, though I haven't decided on the user view yet.

Experimenting with sticky menus ...

[Image: dATjMl.png]

I feel dirty posting after Shade.
I'd try .menu:first-child { padding-left: 0; }, would make the menu look aligned. Looks good though. Big Grin
yeah, not done with alignment or anything yet really
Damn. Wish I could design that well. Looks awesome shade!
[Image: 9TLBz.png]

Don't even know how I can do this yet. But forum navigation sucks. Time to fix it, or die trying.
Maybe go for a drop down ribbon rather than a block? It is a CSS menu I take it?
Hey brad, I think that looks great. Just like you said, don't know if it's possible without core edits or a plugin or something.
Yes leefish, 100% CSS. I don't think I want to do a ribbon as it's a lot more effort to navigate that.

Eric, I figured this might need a plugin. I wonder if it would be really difficult to make? Wonder if I could get it for cheap/free. I don't have any money to invest now, really. Supporting girlfriend while she is looking for work and going to school.