MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I'm gonna mess around with it integrated with Post Rep, that could be helpful.
On the contrary, myalerts is one of the most handy plugins I have ever installed on WF. I have no idea how we lived without it for so long. Especially when we are integrating likes and tagging soon, it just fits perfectly.
Yeah, I'll get round to that... Eventually Wink
(2012-11-30, 01:47 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]On the contrary, myalerts is one of the most handy plugins I have ever installed on WF. I have no idea how we lived without it for so long. Especially when we are integrating likes and tagging soon, it just fits perfectly.
I would certainly agree to this.

I did not thought I'd be in love with bells and whistles.

User interaction has been definitely improved after installing MyAlerts.
Glad to hear it's working out for you guys. I have some more thoughts on it, but will move it to the MyAlerts topic.
Are you planning on having both logos? I'm actually a fan of the other navigation, it brought a bit more personality.
No, this is what it looks like right now.

[Image: X5x7p.png]

Don't really want to keep a superfluously large, less functional menu for the sake of personality.
I take it that menu scrolls down with you?
Yup. You can try it out here: http://harajuju.net/?action=quickthemeoc&style=19

Gonna totally redo the index, too. Not sure how yet. But something very new.

(copy and paste it, mybb seems to have problems with this kind of url)
I can't see any menu at all. I'll assume that's because you're in the middle of working on it Wink