MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gEujN.png]
I think it's probably just me, but I have no idea why you would need that. It's not like navigating through your sections on your forum is hard, plus drop-down menus are quite tiresome in my opinion. The design of it is nice however.
If I'm reading a thread in General Discussion and want to go to Style & Fashion, I'd normally have to go to the index page and then go to the forum I want to see. This is just a more user-friendly replacement for the Forum Jump menu. If you don't like it, it's not intrusive – just don't use it.
(2012-12-03, 04:25 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm reading a thread in General Discussion and want to go to Style & Fashion, I'd normally have to go to the index page and then go to the forum I want to see. This is just a more user-friendly replacement for the Forum Jump menu. If you don't like it, it's not intrusive – just don't use it.

[Image: IxopD.png]

Do you not have this enabled any more?
I don't see a downside to it. You may want to switch forums from the top of the page instead of the bottom.
I didn't say there was a down side, as I said before it's just me. The same me that despises all sub-forums too; there's nothing wrong with them either.