MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-12-03, 04:39 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I personally use forum jump quite a lot.

I don't doubt it, but due to it's location and friction, it's relegated to a "power user" feature – something I don't quite have a taste for, especially with my site's audience.
All depends on the users and webmaster. I didn't expect this to turn into a little debate because of one of my many niggles. I don't think I'm a fan of drop-down menus at all, I can't think of one site where I actually embrace them. It's one of my unpopular opinions I guess Toungue.
But the Forum Jump is a dropdown menu ... except it's a click, not a hover.

I don't think they're great, which is why I use them sparingly. Sites that have dropdowns for every menu item ... yuck.
I'm starting to not be a big fan of your design, brad. Looks a bit cluttered in that screenshot. Everything seems on top of each other.
Well, the index page is going to be redone. Most pages are much cleaner than this. e.g. http://i.imgur.com/X5x7p.png
Just finished messing around with the UCP:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27954]
Looks great Shade.
I can't wait to see this finished site Shade. I'm loving what you're doing with MyAlerts Smile
Thanks guys. Sorry to say that this site will be available in italian language only (will try to translate it in english but I included a lot of italian stuff directly into templates, so it would require a lot of spare time), I translated this screenshot just for you Toungue
What about a dropdown for UCP Nav? :p

[Image: ZTlUa.png]