MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-06-13, 10:28 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]@Euan - I actually want to make the stylesheet for my own understanding - my stats tell me my users are all hardcore Chrome users Big Grin

Fair enough then Smile

(2013-06-14, 03:44 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Just started: new Articles section. xThreads, of course.

[Image: yYd9TKZ.png]

Looking good so far. The "Back to article index" could possibly be made a little more noticeable though.
(2013-06-13, 07:25 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Was messing around earlier to try and find a way around editing all those templates for postbit buttons (I'm lazy, haha). Ended up getting it working Big Grin

[Image: ivjfUcda5QHE1.png]

That's with only an edit to headerinclude (For FontAwesome), and global.css. I'll probably look into some older browser issues (And multiquote) and make a tutorial for it.

Awesome Job Eric, looking forward for the tut Smile.
regards
(2013-06-14, 08:35 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good so far. The "Back to article index" could possibly be made a little more noticeable though.

It's intentionally tiny but I'd like to make it a bit easier to read. Will update later.

[Image: 2tXsbuN.png]
[Image: Kjzwxqml.jpg]

More updates. (Article does not correlate to headline)
That looks awesome brad!!
Thanks – have to say that I basically stole the idea from a much better designed site. Though this design style is becoming common.

http://www.polygon.com/e3-2013/2013/6/13...o-3d-world

(I didn't steal any code though)
Finally arranged my forum order. Smile
I don't get what would be confusing about it?
The first thing that confuses me is why is there a horizontal scroll bar that's not needed(seems to be on the index only).
(2013-06-16, 02:01 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get what would be confusing about it?

I had the categories arranged weirdly.

(2013-06-16, 02:43 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing that confuses me is why is there a horizontal scroll bar that's not needed(seems to be on the index only).

Fixed. Smile