MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-12-08, 01:14 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished messing around with the UCP:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27954]

If I could have sex with a design, it would probably be this.
(2012-12-08, 02:39 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-08, 01:14 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Just finished messing around with the UCP:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27954]

If I could have sex with a design, it would probably be this.

Best comment ever Big Grin
Shade makes me feel like the ugly girl at the party.
Right now Shade is making every body feel ugly I think brad Sad
I've been working on a design for a website I am doing, I did more but for some reason Photoshop wasn't able to recover what I did, so I'll have to re-do most of the index page which was done.
Edit: Old pic, sec getting the new one.

[Image: inRdUUtEX6tIN.png]
I'm sorry to hear this from you guys - my intent is to show off what you can achieve with MyBB, not just receiving comments like "he's better than everyone". Actually, I think I'm not. Everyone has his own sense of art, some works are better than others but isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? Everyone deserve respect for what they do, no matter if someone seems to be better than you. Just to cite some examples, Jordan's latest work's really nice. I appreciate a lot brad's works, they're as simple as intuitive.

Don't feel bad, seriously. This is not what I was supposing to achieve. Never mind, here's an updated version of the screenshot above.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27962]
(2012-12-08, 11:20 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry to hear this from you guys - my intent is to show off what you can achieve with MyBB, not just receiving comments like "he's better than everyone". Actually, I think I'm not. Everyone has his own sense of art, some works are better than others but isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? Everyone deserve respect for what they do, no matter if someone seems to be better than you. Just to cite some examples, Jordan's latest work's really nice. I appreciate a lot brad's works, they're as simple as intuitive.

Don't feel bad, seriously. This is not what I was supposing to achieve. Never mind, here's an updated version of the screenshot above.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27962]

Looks great. The possibilities are endless.
I know you don't intend on it happening Shade, but it's pretty dead on lol. It's inspirational at the same time, though.
Don't take it too seriously, Shade. We are just very impressed. It's good to have more people pushing MyBB design forward.
(2012-12-08, 11:42 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Don't take it too seriously, Shade. We are just very impressed. It's good to have more people pushing MyBB design forward.

Seems to be happening a lot more recently. A lot of people are customizing MyBB to better standards.