MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this looks better but i see what you mean about it being too grey. unfortunately i don't have a solution. Sad
Getting rid of the blue seemed to fix it. I haven't really decided on the scheme for the layout so for now I'll just leave it at this.

[Image: iuD24BcLBwYq6.png]
looks way better
Still working on that small image gallery project from before. This is my Index page and it just shows all the newest pictures, nothing fantastic but I do like the design.

http://i.imgur.com/3KusL.png

I wanted it to be a mosaic gallery at first, but I couldn't figure how to do that for the life of me. And even this has problems still; can't use poster sized images because they don't resize well. Ohwell.

EDIT: Sorry, I used your banner Leefish, your site was the closest tab with a banner Toungue
Yup, I did a mosaic at first, but the images need to be pretty big in the first place or they are quite horrible if scaled.

No probs using my banner Big Grin
(2012-12-21, 11:43 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, I did a mosaic at first, but the images need to be pretty big in the first place or they are quite horrible if scaled.

Oh really? That's too bad, mosaic galleries look awesome. I just couldn't figure out how to incorporate all the javascript and whatnot. I might give it a go some other time just for the heck of it.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to the threads message to show in the box....
(2012-12-22, 02:16 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-21, 11:43 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, I did a mosaic at first, but the images need to be pretty big in the first place or they are quite horrible if scaled.

Oh really? That's too bad, mosaic galleries look awesome. I just couldn't figure out how to incorporate all the javascript and whatnot. I might give it a go some other time just for the heck of it.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to the threads message to show in the box....

You mean show an excerpt on the forumdisplay underneath your images? Look back a few pages, Leefish posted the plugin that can handle that.
Update. Click for high quality.

[Image: OwCi1l.png]
My first impression is all but a forum. Sincerely, seems like a pop-up ad page and I want it closed.

That said, we may obviously no share tastes.
all my hnng. Looks great, Brad. I've never seen a pop up ad that looks anything like that. If I did, it would be the one ad that I'd click the crap out of. I think it's perfect for your niche, and I don't believe it needs to look like a standard forum.