MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wish Jordan L was more active, his designs are exceptional.
(2012-12-08, 11:46 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Wish Jordan L was more active, his designs are exceptional.

Debatable Blush Toungue
(2012-12-08, 11:52 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-08, 11:46 PM)Crayo Wrote: [ -> ]Wish Jordan L was more active, his designs are exceptional.

Debatable Blush Toungue

Okay I'll reword it - he's a fantastic designer.
lol who rated this thread two stars. you suck.
I did. I'm a woman, what can I do? D:

/jk just gave it 5 stars ftw
Shade's design is visually beautiful, but the lack of contrast really bugs me – very difficult to discern what's an actionable item and what's just text.
I agree with Brad, Shade's design is no doubt wonderful. It's a "Woo!" feature, but this is just my thought and I'm not speaking for anyone else. His design has that "Woo!" factor, but if I was to daily use my forum having a theme like that, I would be honestly confused a little, maybe because I just like simplicity. Smile

Do not mean to obstruct in any manner, no doubt, Shade has emerged as one of the best MyBB designer in recent days. Smile
This is actually for the RCTgo website instead of the forums specifically, but all user management is handled through MyBB, so it sort of counts. :p

[Image: Profiles_small.png]

Basically planning a replacement profile page to incorporate downloads and videos users have posted on the website, trying to match the style of the latest version of the home page as much as possible. Not sure when I'll get to actually developing it though.
I really like that!! Can't wait to see the final product.
That's nice Justin. Where is the cover image being pulled from? Do users upload it? If so, do you have a built in resizer or what?