MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. This is my very first post, so I hope it is acceptable. I have been playing around with MyBB for a month or so now, and once I learned how it functions and works, I really grew to like it quick. So I decided to redesign, revamp, redo, recode my site from the ground up using MyBB as the backend engine for my new site. I have implemented the forum software with/into my website on a basic level so far, with much left to do until I can call it "finished" and ready to be opened. Here are some screenshots of what I have so far. Let me know what you guys think, and please dont be too hard on me, this is basically the first attempt at trying to create a project working with MyBB. Smile

[Image: vs1.jpg]
[Image: vs2.jpg]
(2021-07-20, 04:13 AM)VO7TRiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. This is my very first post, so I hope it is acceptable. I have been playing around with MyBB for a month or so now, and once I learned how it functions and works, I really grew to like it quick. So I decided to redesign, revamp, redo, recode my site from the ground up using MyBB as the backend engine for my new site. I have implemented the forum software with/into my website on a basic level so far, with much left to do until I can call it "finished" and ready to be opened. Here are some screenshots of what I have so far. Let me know what you guys think, and please dont be too hard on me, this is basically the first attempt at trying to create a project working with MyBB. Smile

Looks amazing. Keep developing.
Awesome thanks PARADOXP! MyBB, once you learn the ropes and how it functions, can actually be FUN to work with. I cannot recall any other forum software that was fun to code and work with. Everything else seemed like a chore or a real job. I am glad I found MyBB! Its a blast!
That seems like an unique design, congrats.
Really good looking and very impressive design. Kudos!
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I really do! Thanks again!
(2021-07-29, 02:43 AM)VO7TRiX Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I really do! Thanks again!

Any news about releasing this theme on MyBB ?
I haven't had much free time lately to work on it. This theme/layout will be for my main site to use, I do however, plan on creating and releasing some MyBB themes to the community, and they will be available for free also! Thanks PARADOXP for asking!

*EDIT* I currently own and manage my own personal home server, and self host my websites. I am about to take it offline and replace a few fans, install a dvd drive and a couple of hot swap bays in it. So that will push the development of this layout back even further. But I need to really overhaul my server with a few upgrades.
(2021-07-20, 04:13 AM)VO7TRiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. This is my very first post, so I hope it is acceptable. I have been playing around with MyBB for a month or so now, and once I learned how it functions and works, I really grew to like it quick. So I decided to redesign, revamp, redo, recode my site from the ground up using MyBB as the backend engine for my new site. I have implemented the forum software with/into my website on a basic level so far, with much left to do until I can call it "finished" and ready to be opened. Here are some screenshots of what I have so far. Let me know what you guys think, and please dont be too hard on me, this is basically the first attempt at trying to create a project working with MyBB. Smile

Your example does not show up I guess it needs to be updated?
Sorry about that, I am smack dab in the middle of rebuilding and redoing my server, but as soon as I can get it back up and lined out, I will update my post to show the screenshots again. My apologies!