MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-17, 10:54 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ][Image: jxnJHZd.png]

[Image: Fhs6lPV.png]

Profiles are my favorite part of the theme building process, so much stuff to work with. Bit of inspiration from Flarum.

Holy crap. Very nice work.

Also brad-t really happy to see you working on a MyBB project since ending Harajuju.
(2017-01-19, 12:04 PM)Aoki Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-17, 10:54 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Looks great. I like the colors and how well they fit together.
I personally hate making profiles.  Dodgy

Thank you, I wasn't sure how others would see it as I am very harsh on my own work.
I don't like the UCP because designing forms drives me nuts, mostly due to select boxes.

(2017-01-19, 12:56 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-17, 10:54 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

Holy crap. Very nice work.

Also brad-t really happy to see you working on a MyBB project since ending Harajuju.

Thank you!
Postbits:
[Image: nUCQCRo.png]

Interaction buttons are included in a popup menu:
[Image: zsfjf7O.png]

Stats shown over the avatar when you hover over the post:
[Image: 5buSqWy.png]
(2017-01-22, 10:06 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ]Postbits:
[Image: nUCQCRo.png]

Interaction buttons are included in a popup menu:
[Image: zsfjf7O.png]

Stats shown over the avatar when you hover over the post:
[Image: 5buSqWy.png]

Very nice postbits although I find the user stat in the avatar a strange placement.
Thank you.

I originally had them underneath the avatar, and preferred that, but the other admins on my forum wanted a more compact design because with the rank, awards, and stats, the author information was eventually taller than the post content.
(2017-01-22, 11:12 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice postbits although I find the user stat in the avatar a strange placement.

I actually find this to be an interesting concept - and let me tell you why: It draws away immediate reference to a users' post count and/or reputation leading all members to be equal. Too much emphasis is put onto users posting habits, how long they've been registered, etc. I genuinely prefer this approach. Hiding it unless a user wants to see it.
Flat dark theme development and new sharing options (Twitch, Soundcloud, Websites, Images) for Sharree.com

Theme inspired by Imgur and the YouTube Gaming platform.

[Image: 78fb261301b6de81d8c0b6b6779aed9c.png]
That's what I'm talking about!! Taking MyBB to the next level.

(I'm strangely passionate about this.)
Welp. Long time since someone posted anything,

I just kind of finished 80% of my new private theme.

Snaps :-

[Image: 68g7KM2.png]

[Image: l7CTsss.png]
Still lots of work to do but its a good start
(2017-05-22, 11:19 PM)Freakout14 Wrote: [ -> ]Welp. Long time since someone posted anything,

I just kind of finished 80% of my new private theme.

Snaps :-

[Image: 68g7KM2.png]

[Image: l7CTsss.png]
Still lots of work to do but its a good start

Very nice sir.