MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all seems fine in Opera 12.
Hmm OK. I'll keep an eye on it.

Anyone know how to use template conditionals to check if a thread has unread posts or not?
(2013-06-01, 11:03 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm OK. I'll keep an eye on it.

Anyone know how to use template conditionals to check if a thread has unread posts or not?

For what template?
forumdisplay_thread
The thread link has a class of ".subject_new" when there are unread posts. You could probably work off that.
No, I need to display a new element depending on whether or not the thread has unread posts.
Try:
<if $unreadpost then>xxx</if>
Or:
<if $thread['lastpost'] > $last_read then>xxx</if>
Worked out, thanks.
I'm going to post some information about this theme, and the WeDevign bit at the bottom with this preview.

WeDevign (We Develop and Design) is a new team to hit the web design scene. It consists of the following:

Eric J. - Designer, Front-End Developer
Neidaliz P. - Designer
Jack C. - Front-End Developer
Mohammed F. - Back-End Developer

This theme will be our first (And maybe last) premium theme for MyBB. We plan to put all of our efforts into it, including a custom plugin system that you can probably relate most to XenForo's Style Properties system. It will also follow along with the original plans for Flex, to be completely responsive.

It may not be perfect, but we feel certain that it will give admins a whole new level of control over their theme without having to dive into code and make manual edits. This theme is also planned to be available on more than just one software, so no worries of paying again to get someone to port it to Wordpress. Some other neat things that will be included are:

Custom smilies, custom editor, light/dark style changer, user style control panel (This is in addition to the custom admin style control we're creating), and much more.

Make sure to watch for it. ^.^

http://i4.minus.com/ibnKo1xdq2Ftla.png
Definitely sounds interesting and looks good so far.