MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still working hard on my responsive, web app capable theme framework!
Here a little preview of newthread I'd like to share...  Blush

[Image: kqNzwT9.png]

[Image: 7gujDDp.png]
^ That looks amazing! Are you planning on releasing the theme?
Thank you very much Harry! Yes it will be open source.
(2014-12-10, 03:37 PM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much Harry! Yes it will be open source.

Great to hear! Smile Keep it up.

This is a design mockup I have created, I will be planning on coding it within the next few weeks. I'm hoping to release it free when my site launches.

[Image: 4c8409260c8f6b3b37dfea52b6229b78.png]
Responsive forum layout. Theme is almost done.
[Image: e111d87ad730df6f62249f9229b00fe1.png]
[Image: 5254e614e56694c3d748332e3f20a144.png]
Very nice guys. Themes get better and better day by day and the path to perfection lays between your concepts and mockups. Keep up the good work!

I'm coming back from 3 months of academic work and got some time to renew my site theme. Although it is far from being complete, I want to focus the attention to the login page which's got some tasty special effects I had in mind. Inspired by brad-t's awesome work with his Harajuju login modal, here's mine: http://www.shadeplugins.tk/member.php?action=login

Hint: check out the animations by clicking either "Login" or "a social network" buttons. Both have something special for you to show.
My project is nearly finished; I just dont have permission from the guy I am making it for to show you.

It is fully responsive though Smile (of course)
(2014-12-26, 05:15 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice guys. Themes get better and better day by day and the path to perfection lays between your concepts and mockups. Keep up the good work!

I'm coming back from 3 months of academic work and got some time to renew my site theme. Although it is far from being complete, I want to focus the attention to the login page which's got some tasty special effects I had in mind. Inspired by brad-t's awesome work with his Harajuju login modal, here's mine: http://www.shadeplugins.tk/member.php?action=login

Hint: check out the animations by clicking either "Login" or "a social network" buttons. Both have something special for you to show.

Nice work indeed. liking the registration page also.
Liking the tumblr login Shade Smile
Thanks guys.