MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I'm satisfied with this:

[Image: newthread_2_small.png]

(2013-04-13, 10:36 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]If you are interested I have a black editor set up for the mybb editor.It has new images to look nicer on black, though I was tempted to go with a rewrite using a css font thing like font awesome.

I think I'll probably put something together myself. Should be pretty quick - just need to put together a new set of icons that works better with dark colors and then change a few colors. Actually, if you wouldn't mind.... Shy
That's nice, if I had known about that I might not have made mine. I do prefer the font styling on mine (flatter) though, so not a total waste of time
WIP on search results, heading in the right direction?

[attachment=29002]
I LIKE that, really nice. Still finding the font a bit faint, how are you marking the unread? Changing the font weight?
(2013-04-14, 07:45 PM)Alan S. Wrote: [ -> ]WIP on search results, heading in the right direction?

Only thing I would really add is an easy way to search again at the top in case the result you want isn't listed.
Agree with above, but very very nice.
Worked the AD styler into MyBB 1.8 today (no more flash yay). Big Grin

[Image: ibel8m2VWlLEl.png]
(2013-04-14, 07:45 PM)Alan S. Wrote: [ -> ]WIP on search results, heading in the right direction?

Is there a reason that the padding on the left is much greater than the padding on the top and right?
Good catch. I presume it's for an unread marker, maybe?