MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about a custom 404 page...  Big Grin

have a question though... why this custom page not showing up on opera  on PC if Turbo is ON... i mean the redirect... when i open a wrong url like http://mybbtest.tk/anything.php, Opera just shows a white page... however chrome and firefox redirects to the 404 page... Opera works fine when Turbo is OFF...  Huh
You should remove the header and footer.

Quote:Opera works fine when Turbo is OFF...

Apparently not just your site, even an 404 page with Opera turbo on this forum equals to an empty page with an "404 OK" header status. Probably because you got the page correctly from Opera servers but 404 pages can't be saved (IIRC) so Opera returns no document back at all.
(2015-02-14, 07:22 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently not just your site, even an 404 page with Opera turbo on this forum equals to an empty page with an "404 OK" header status. Probably because you got the page correctly from Opera servers but 404 pages can't be saved (IIRC) so Opera returns no document back at all.

Ah... now i get it... thanks for the info...  Big Grin
Scroll to top and then stick nav bar - Demo... Scroll down the page and check the header panel bars....
Updated 'Material Design' theme and layout for Openskin. 

Preview screenshot of "Account Settings":
[attachment=33877]

Rolleyes What do you think? 
(2015-02-27, 10:01 PM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]Updated 'Material Design' theme and layout for Openskin. 

You're doing so well with this. Keep it up.
(2015-03-03, 09:22 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-27, 10:01 PM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]Updated 'Material Design' theme and layout for Openskin. 

You're doing so well with this. Keep it up.

Agreed, it looks great so far.
Thank you guys!

Here's another screenshot taken from my phone:
[attachment=33904]
Finally finished retrofitting the MoDCP to be responsive Smile

[Image: ksY9NL0.jpg]
WIP

[Image: OwF8VMrh.jpg]