MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Scratchboard – Post your random admin/dev stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently purchased a CSS template from CodeCanyon and heavily modified and integrated it to be used as my registration page:

[attachment=27977]
Sorry for the blurred bits, but its a project that I'm not ready to release yet.

The MyBB Ajax checkers all have been kept intact and registration errors would simply display at the top of the screen.

I really like the minimalist style that a lot of people around here have been using when it comes to user registration, so I removed (or set to 'hidden') the settings that simply bog down MyBB's registration process.

I'd love to convert this into a modal, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.
image link doesn't work
(2012-12-10, 05:14 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]image link doesn't work

Sorry, corrected.
Nice, I like it a lot.
That's a really nice registration page.
(2012-12-10, 04:53 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]That's nice Justin. Where is the cover image being pulled from? Do users upload it? If so, do you have a built in resizer or what?

It'll most likely be pulled from a download that the user selects, though I'm not certain yet. I have a screenshot resizer used throughout the website for downloads.

There are also other MyBB things that I've been working on here and there but I can't really share those... Shy
(2012-12-10, 09:52 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-10, 04:53 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]That's nice Justin. Where is the cover image being pulled from? Do users upload it? If so, do you have a built in resizer or what?

It'll most likely be pulled from a download that the user selects, though I'm not certain yet. I have a screenshot resizer used throughout the website for downloads.

There are also other MyBB things that I've been working on here and there but I can't really share those... Shy

Wow! A blast from the past!
Started on a little more modification of the great Portal 2 theme. Turning it red!

[Image: 1AvcM]

Also wondering why Jordan decided to hardcode the image paths into the CSS...
Still on my dark theme - postbit and quick reply are done with share buttons incorporated into quick reply header:

[Image: pbitandreply.JPG]

Post bit "features" - signature forced to the bottom, online/offline status fades out username.

As I removed all references to number of posts/likes etc then I am looking at MAYBE adding a bigger hint to the link to profile. Not sure.

Fonts used: Open Sans and Open Sans Condensed.
Looks good, Lee.