MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got problem on this MyAlert
Warning [2] require_once(/storage/h12/590/1365590/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 22 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.1.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 22 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php 22 require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 518 require_once
/admin/index.php 821 require
^ create a sub-folder named MybbStuff in the plugins folder.
again create a sub-folder named Core in that MybbStuff sub-folder

and upload ClassLoader.php file (right click on file name & save it into computer) to that Core sub-folder
Arigathanks Guzaimuch ^-^ its work properly now

(2017-04-17, 03:36 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ create a sub-folder named MybbStuff in the plugins folder.
again create a sub-folder named Core in that MybbStuff sub-folder

and upload ClassLoader.php file (right click on file name & save it into computer) to that Core sub-folder

btw im trying to test myalerts on thread mentions but it doesn't work 
here's my website LocknLoad
MyAlerts doesn't support mentions in the core, you need another plugin like DVZ Mentions.
(2017-02-05, 02:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately that wouldn't help me find the time needed to update it. I will try and get an update out within the next month or two though!
Anything in work here? Just curious. Smile
There has been some work on GitHub, to fix a few outstanding issues (guest posting not working, invalid redirect URLs, a warning with redirect URLs in the mod CP and fixing the redirect after deleting alerts from the modal) but no new features.
Thats nice to hear! Though i'd like to see new features, i hope you can at least fix this issue for the next version. 

Another thing i'd like to see is that myalert can recognize and alert about mybb engine /automatic pms, but the above one would make me happy already! : D
The first one is a fairly big change, but one that is planned for definite.

The second one is a known issue, which should be fairly easy to fix hopefully.
Hey Euan question. I'm trying to change the z-index of the alert pop up modal.

I noticed that the styling is inline in the html code and I can't find where it is. I went to the modal template and there's nothing there for z-index but when I inspect element on the modal I see this
<div id="myalerts_alerts_modal" style="position: fixed; top: 50%; left: 50%; margin-top: -308.5px; margin-left: -200px; z-index: 2; display: block;" class="modal current">

As you can see the z-index is 2. I'm not sure where to find that, I want to edit and increase it.
Hi,

Unfortunately that z-index is created by the MyBB core modal JavaScript. You might be able to override it in CSS with "!important".