MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-11-28, 09:49 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Did you add that code to the file?

When I open the website now: 
Notice: Undefined property: MyLanguage::$myalerts in /customers/5/f/6/cabconmodding.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 569 Notice: Undefined index: unreadAlerts in /customers/5/f/6/cabconmodding.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(591) : eval()'d code on line 5 Fatal error: Class 'MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_ProfileVisitorsFormatter' not found in /customers/5/f/6/cabconmodding.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/profileVisitors.php on line 154

On top in the admin cp:
Notice: Undefined property: MyLanguage::$myalerts in /customers/5/f/6/cabconmodding.com/httpd.www/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 1175
Hi,

The error about "MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_ProfileVisitorsFormatter" is caused by another plugin. Are you using any plugins that integrate with MyAlerts? MyProfile used to have a problem with older versions, but I believe the current version should work.
(2015-11-29, 10:50 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

The error about "MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_ProfileVisitorsFormatter" is caused by another plugin. Are you using any plugins that integrate with MyAlerts? MyProfile used to have a problem with older versions, but I believe the current version should work.

I'm useing a Last profil visitor plugin I will try it while I disable the plugin.

[attachment=35593 Wrote:Euan T pid='1198897' dateline='1448794249']Hi,

It works just a bit creepy from the design but I will fix it Big Grin Anyways thank you for your nice support!
[attachment=35593]
Why'd you get rid of the design of how it used to be, where it would drop down?
(2015-12-07, 07:32 AM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]Why'd you get rid of the design of how it used to be, where it would drop down?

Because it was extremely hard to support across different themes. The modal boxes use code built into MyBB 1.8, meaning they should work on every available theme rather than using a load of custom CSS and JS that only works for some themes. I was spending upwards of 15 minutes at times helping people via PMs, support tickets and threads to fix the styling and JavaScript for their custom themes which acted in strange and wonderful ways with the dropdown.
Oh ok. Awesome response. Other than the design, there's no other reason why it wouldn't work? I'm probably going to redesign it into the old fashion way. Thanks Smile
(2015-12-07, 08:13 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok. Awesome response. Other than the design, there's no other reason why it wouldn't work? I'm probably going to redesign it into the old fashion way. Thanks Smile

Yep, it should work, but you will have to alter the JS slightly to do so Smile The old JS can be found through GitHub so you can just use that.
im having two issues with myelrts 2.0.2 im hoping someone can help me with im running mybb 1.8.5 , the plugin seems to have installed correctly and the alerts come in but these are the issues im having right now

when you click delete alerts it says

"really delete all alerts? this cannot be undone "

but nothing happens when you click ok the alerts wont delete they just pile up

the other issue im having is when you click on the link of the alert that it notifies you of it takes you to my main page vs the tread that the link is for? is there an way to change where it directs you?

is there an easy way  to fix this issue?

tanks in advance

thereefforum
Is it possible for users to get alert when someone else answers the thread they also answered?
(2015-09-23, 07:25 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks Euan i think you should put on github repo minimum requeriments to work with MyAlerts.

I add some new code to m forked repo for test purposes i fix delete alerts one by one whe you add templates then all shows like empty alerts, and i only let delete to maae his job and works so fine.

Another deletion is for redirect link, because shows wrong page on some hosts when i use Google SEO but it can be better, i add another code to set if alert exists or not and mark a read. but in this case have to work in code yet and make some tests.

This code is for 2.0.3 version only, so maybe you can review it to let me know how can it betterise the code.

EDIT: This is my own forked version

Thanks in advice.

Did you include also latest changes from Euan? I am looking for a new version, this waiting killing me Sad