MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server error log says

Call to undefined function myalerts_create_instances() in /home/.../public_html/alerts.php:23

Did a full reinstallation by deleting all previous files and rewriting with the newest version, the ACP -> Plugins page is still empty
Can you make sure the "inc/plugins/myalerts.php" file is up to date? That function was added to the plugin a long time ago so I can't see a reason why it wouldn't exist, short of the plugin being disabled in the ACP. The current release can be downloaded here: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/ar...fe09f8.zip
Can you also add an alert when someone quotes you ?That would be awesome.
(2017-12-01, 11:04 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you also add an alert when someone quotes you ?That would be awesome.

That feature is already included within the plugin.
Hello, I seem to be having an issue with the functionality of this plugin. It was working fine, however, after upgrading to 1.8.13, from 12 this issue has occurred:

https://i.gyazo.com/f276cd70f70d98042cfc...f10986.mp4

I would like to note that I am now in version 14. The issue still occurring.
^ follow suggestions given in this post & check again (hard refresh browser if required)
basically modal popup code needs to be updated in global.css of the theme
(2017-12-03, 05:23 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ follow suggestions given in this post & check again (hard refresh browser if required)
basically modal popup code needs to be updated in global.css of the theme

Hi, I had followed the instructions in the post you linked, unfortunately, the issue still occurs, even after a hard refresh.
Hi Euan, is there a possibility of showing alerts based popup whenever there is a new alert automatically?
(2017-12-06, 01:45 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Euan, is there a possibility of showing alerts based popup whenever there is a new alert automatically?

Not currently, as the modal content is only fetched on click rather than on every page load.
When a user quotes a post that mentions me, I get an alert that says that user mentioned me.