MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-07-27, 09:42 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]Is this mod still updated in 2023 or is it dead?

Still being updated.
I just uploaded it but when i go to the plugins page, it's blank, any ideas.
See Debugging white screens and especially the last sentence of Note 2.
Where would pluginscore go?
Upload the ClassLoader.php file to inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php.
hmm, still blank, i have pluginlibrary and classloader uploaded
Follow the earlier instructions in the "Debugging white screens" post and share your error message.
Thankyou, it works now, i had classloader still uploaded to inc/plugins by accident.
(2023-07-18, 04:32 PM)Moonface Wrote: [ -> ]I realized I didn't really explain the full issue properly in my last reply, so up front I apologize for that. I was getting that 500 error happening before applying the fix, and it still occurs after applying the fixes. I had disabled the plugin earlier to test others in regards to php8 compatibility, and had attempted to re-enable it after reverting back to 7.4.

I'll try to see if I can find which error log the plugin breaking gets put into, since I've noticed errors are going to different logs but I guess that might be down to where the error is happening (ACP versus regular board).

As for the PHP check, I'll give it a go but I've never done any sort of executable thing like what you're saying before. Honestly I don't even know what "shell" is directly referring to since I haven't seen that term in forever. =(

I fixed that returning to mybb 1.8.35 version, deleting all my plugins and installing them again. Still not sure why that happened and myAlerts is still not working properly for me... I don't know what to do

(2023-06-28, 11:30 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-06-27, 01:20 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that when I activate the plugin, users do not receive tag notifications? When they tag me, however, I receive the notifications. Users only receive notifications when they receive a thank you.

Maybe because the users in question have turned off that alert type in their settings at alerts.php?action=settings (accessible via the User CP's left sidebar under "Alerts" and then below that "Alert Settings").

What do you mean by a "tag" notification anyway? It doesn't seem to correspond to a core alert type provided by MyAlerts, so maybe it's provided by another plugin which integrates with MyAlerts, such as DVZ Mentions. Can you please clarify?

My alert settings is empty, I only have "Save Settings" button. What went wrong here?
(2023-10-10, 03:26 PM)GenArchivist Wrote: [ -> ]My alert settings is empty, I only have "Save Settings" button. What went wrong here?

I don't know, but I had a similar problem way back when I first installed the plugin. Euan gave me a solution which worked:

https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/issues/210