MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Euan right now i release the latest revision of this plugin at the moment i have on dev version because i add some parts of code before upload the new file, so i have no idea if maybe some typo are wrong or any,but i review this weekend if posible to release it and add the new feature to TYL System too. (Can integrate MyAlerts compatibillity even if you install after MyAlerts Big Grin, and you don't have to uninstall or dectivate,only click on integrate with MyAlerts and done).
@euan

please see here:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-163065-...pid1165297

and:

[01-Sep-2015 18:44:34 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Constant MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH already defined in /www/htdocs/xxx/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 22

and

<error>
	<dateline>1441126427</dateline>
	<script>inc/functions.php</script>
	<line>4563</line>
	<type>2</type>
	<friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
	<message>Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/xxx/inc/plugins/myalerts.php:22)</message>
</error>
Thanks for the reports, I'll look into it. I'm not sure about the best fix for the Who's Online issue, will have to look and see what I can do there.
thanks.

and the other mod is not capable of storing sessions .without myalerts no problems . i have installed 47 plugins and the forum ist full functionable. i am the technical admin.
Strange, I'll look into it this week as I'm now back from my business trip early.
the ruble mess rolls Big Grin
Hi Euan,

I need a bit of help. I'm using iAndrew's iGame theme, most of the things I've checked looks fine but I'm have a bit of a problem on the 'Alerts Page'. I've attached a screenshot of the problem. Thanks!

EDIT
I'm also having this error when I ran a check:
http://s13.postimg.org/9jlal0p1j/4c43.png

And, Yes, I believe I'm using 2.0.2. This is the one I have:
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=download&pid=518&bid=1160
That was a problem of minimalist styles you have to add some new values to templates with padding or deleting images aand set icons with font awesome, i do this on some site but i forgot the changes i made.

But is only that not a problem on MyAlerts core.
(2015-09-03, 07:39 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]That was a problem of minimalist styles you have to add some new values to templates with padding or deleting images aand set icons with font awesome, i do this on some site but i forgot the changes i made.

But is only that not a problem on MyAlerts core.

So, it means that it can't be fixed by mere peasant like me? That's a bit sad but I'll just have to deal with. Still have one other issue.
The security issue is fine and can be ignored. I still need to find the root cause of it though.

The other issue can be changed by removing the background images for the links in the alerts.css file if none of the other links have images.