MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are running PHP Version 5.5.28
Hm, that shouldn't be the cause then. Can you edit the main plugin file (inc/plugins/MyAlerts.php) and add the following code at the top:

ini_set('display_errors',1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors',1);
error_reporting(-1);

This will show any errors that occur. If you then paste this output here it will help track down the problem.
As i am on shared host is it good to use this plugin because of resource usage??
Yes, it should be fine. The plugin is designed to use as few resources as possible.
So it looks like it is conflicting with the MyProfile addon, this is the error that came with it.

[Image: jhOalce.png]
MyProfile is not compatible, thats a known issue... thats not a problem in MyAlerts
Yeah, MyProfile isn't compatible with the gold version unfortunately and the developer seems to have disappeared Sad
(2015-08-15, 09:48 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, MyProfile isn't compatible with the gold version unfortunately and the developer seems to have disappeared Sad

Very unfortunate. Really hope someone updates the plugin. I know Dark Neo updated the myProfile plugin to make it compatible with MyAlerts, but even that doesn't work when commenting profiles.
Hi,
I installed a plug-in named MyAlert, but it changed appearance of the user line, here is before and after pics of it:

Before:

[Image: before.jpg]

After:

[Image: after.jpg]

1- How can i fix the disorder of the line? Or Can i at least change the color of Alert(2) so that it can be more seeable for the users?
2- When A notification appeared, i click on it, but it did not direct me to the page i am quoted or thanked etc.. It directed me to error page. What should i do to fix it?

Thank you.
For 1., you'll have to edit the MyAlerts templates. I do not know how your theme is written, so cannot tell you exactly how to fix it.

For 2, that's odd. What's the error message?