MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry if this question already died
How it is now with integration with other plugins? What we must do?

Good job Euan
(2015-08-05, 01:57 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry if this question already died
How it is now with integration with other plugins? What we must do?

Good job Euan

Integration looks a bit like this: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/wi...ith-v2.0.0

That document is slightly out of date though and I need to get round to updating it.
Hello! I was wondering how to disable the word filter in MyAlerts for thread subjects?

[Image: vfD7d4B.png]
There isn't currently a setting for that, it would need a core modification. I'll add a setting in a future release.
I'm getting this problem that when ever I place the myalerts.php in the plugin folder it causes all the plugins on the admin cp disappear. I don't know if I'm installing it wrong or what is causing this.

Screenshot: [Image: G7Uo8HK.png]
going to need more info than that. is it logging any errors?
(2015-08-13, 11:54 PM)Almighty™ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting this problem that when ever I place the myalerts.php in the plugin folder it causes all the plugins on the admin cp disappear. I don't know if I'm installing it wrong or what is causing this.

Screenshot: [Image: G7Uo8HK.png]

Try downloading the latest version of MyAlerts? and upload it?
Yeah, you'll need to check your error log. The problem could be your PHP version or you could be missing a file whilst uploading.
I've checked my error log but I have gotten on since last month.
Which PHP version do you have? This can be found in ACP > Tools & Maintenance > PHP Info.