MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you know what causes that and how can I stop those private messages?
I'm not sure, can you post the subject and content of the PMs? Have you checked your thread subscription settings?
It starts like this : 

Duman,

forgiven has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to. This thread is titled EUIV - Kısa Sorular / Kısa Cevaplar.

Here is an excerpt of the message:

And sometimes people get wrong private messages, like my nickname is Duman on forum but I get private message, starting with another user's nickname.

Yes I checked mine and the picture I sent is from another user, he also checked his settings. Its as " Do not subscribe " by default. Maybe I should change it " No notifications " to default? yet its so weird in Turkish translation that option is translated as " No e-mail notifications " instead of simply no, maybe it also won't disable private messages.
Hey Euan,

Not sure if this is best done in pm or here.

So i downloaded and isntalled my alerts 2.0.2 and it caused the template to go out of wack. I really want to use my alerts for my YouTube Gaming Community. http://ytgaming.com/index.php so this is what it is meant to look like. you may have to register for an account. to see and when I activate my alerts the user drop down menu moves and it doesn't look good. Maybe shout in the shout box on my site when you have an account and I can activate the myalerts then
Hey,

Can you create an account for me and PM me the user details?
(2015-09-26, 04:30 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-25, 02:51 PM)melancholia Wrote: [ -> ]Since I'm about to finish the development of my forum, I wanted to ask again about the error message I postet a couple of days ago Shy
I'll fix it whenever I get time to do so, I've been quite busy recently.
(2015-09-26, 04:11 AM)Puzzlemaster Wrote: [ -> ]Euan, I have a problem with MyAlerts, recently i received two alerts and even after I have seen them they are not going away,the number count of alerts is 2 but the alerts are not found in userCP as well.

Strange. How are you viewing them? In 2.0 you have to click on them to mark them read.

It is fixed, i found some threads were present in subscribed threads.
As soon as removed them, it cleared Smile
Hi Euan, in this plugin there is a "maximum alerts" setting? For example a user has max 500 alerts unread, after, also with new alerts, there is always "+500" number. Like in unread posts plugin.
Thank you
Hi,

There isn't currently a setting for that, but it sounds sensible. I'll definitely add it in the future.
Thank you Euan Big Grin
I recently noticed that this plugin does not trigger an alert when someone receives a PM through the mass mail functionality.