MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tested it, many times. Can you send me temporary FTP details and ACP access? There must be something wrong with your setup.
Hello,

I've installed everything but get this message from my plug ins config in the admin area:

"Warning [2] require_once(/home/guseso/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 22 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 5.6.21 (Linux)"

and

"Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/guseso/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/guseso/public_html/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 22

Anyone has any idea what I could have done wrong?

Many thanks..
^ please see this reply
(2016-05-16, 09:21 PM)solarius1962 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I've installed everything but get this message from my plug ins config in the admin area:

"Warning [2] require_once(/home/guseso/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 22 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 5.6.21 (Linux)"

and

"Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/guseso/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/guseso/public_html/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 22

Anyone has any idea what I could have done wrong?

Many thanks..

The same problem with me .
^ have you sent the access for Euan ? if not yet, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)
(2016-05-17, 04:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you sent the access for Euan ? if not yet, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)

Nope, no contact whatsoever. I think I'm just supposed to wave my magic wand and fix it Wink
Great plugin! Is the broken avatar when viewing alertlist fixed with the new Github-release?
the temporary access is not a solution
(2016-05-17, 11:20 AM)dripdropdrap Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin! Is the broken avatar when viewing alertlist fixed with the new Github-release?
Thanks! I wasn't aware of any issues relating to the avatars. Do they fail to display, or do they display broken images? If you right click on the image and select "copy image path" (in Chrome - it may be worded differently elsewhere), what URL is it showing? Also, which version of MyBB are you using? The latest GitHub release is usually the best bet for a stable(-ish) version of the plugin Smile
(2016-05-17, 12:39 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]the temporary access is not a solution

I have no idea of knowing the cause of your problem without it. It is almost certainly down to user error, but there are numerous ways in which you could have made a mistake. I do not have the time, nor the patience, to step by step debug every single possibility by way of posts with hours of delay between them.
(2016-05-17, 09:41 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-17, 04:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you sent the access for Euan ? if not yet, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)

Nope, no contact whatsoever. I think I'm just supposed to wave my magic wand and fix it Wink

Euan i have a question

How can i make mine:
[Image: 7ce125254ec8226049d3a809c48f3977.png]

Look like this:
[Image: ca63af26cc3421f83980e12c74aae935.png]

I know one part is in the language files

{1} replied to your thread "{2}". There may be more posts after this.

Here is one part. How can i make the replied to your thread part not clickable and the color grey?