MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-14, 08:14 PM)Patchy the Pirate Wrote: [ -> ]this plugin for some reason breaks myawards.php and a few other things

Breaks? How? If it's due to templates, it's actually a known bug with MyBB.
(2015-06-14, 09:25 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-14, 08:14 PM)Patchy the Pirate Wrote: [ -> ]this plugin for some reason breaks myawards.php and a few other things

It actually completely uninstalled MyAwards.

Just noticed that myself.
HI.
I'm using this plugin but I'm getting some problem. I'm also using Newpoints plugin. So today I saw that my newpoints homepage have some unwanted content for this plugin. Please see the screenshot...

[attachment=34459]
(2015-06-14, 09:37 PM)ashkir Wrote: [ -> ]

Weird. MyAwards is a premium plugin isn't it? I'll have to buy it to test. 
(2015-06-15, 04:14 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]HI.
I'm using this plugin but I'm getting some problem. I'm also using Newpoints plugin. So today I saw that my newpoints homepage have some unwanted content for this plugin. Please see the screenshot...

Hi, please see above. This is a bug in MyBB that edits every global template.
(2015-06-15, 06:34 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

So, what I should do ? I will need to uninstall MyAlerts ?
I did some further testing. The conflict is not with MyAlerts for MyAwards.
Hello Sir,

How hard is it to implement this in myalerts styling.

I want the new alerts or read alerts to have a separate background color, this way you can distiguish those that are read or not yet read. Im talking about the modal my alerts, the one that pops -up.
(2015-06-15, 10:50 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-15, 06:34 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

So, what I should do ? I will need to uninstall MyAlerts ?
Hi,

You can simply edit the global templates to remove the extra {$myalerts_*} entries.
(2015-06-15, 01:38 PM)ashkir Wrote: [ -> ]I did some further testing. The conflict is not with MyAlerts for MyAwards.
Thanks for the update, that's much appreciated.
(2015-06-15, 02:28 PM)pandabb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Sir,

How hard is it to implement this in myalerts styling.

I want the new alerts or read alerts to have a separate background color, this way you can distiguish those that are read or not yet read. Im talking about the modal my alerts, the one that pops -up.

Hi, this should be fairly easy to implement. I seem to remember added classes for unread and read alerts in the listing, so you should be able to just use those.
(2015-06-15, 06:34 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Weird. MyAwards is a premium plugin isn't it? I'll have to buy it to test. 

LaBrocca released all his plug-ins for free a few months back, you can simply download MyAwards 2.4a from the following thread:

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-8418.html

Angel
(2015-06-15, 07:35 PM)Marisa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-15, 06:34 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Weird. MyAwards is a premium plugin isn't it? I'll have to buy it to test. 

LaBrocca released all his plug-ins for free a few months back, you can simply download MyAwards 2.4a from the following thread:

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-8418.html

Angel

Neat, thanks.