MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, as above Smile
(2015-07-11, 05:26 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]The easiest thing to do would be to create the tables via phpMyAdmin. Use the following SQL:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `mybb_alert_types` (
  `id`                   INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `code`                 VARCHAR(100)     NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `enabled`              TINYINT(4)       NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `can_be_user_disabled` TINYINT(4)       NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `unique_code` (`code`)
)
  ENGINE = InnoDB
  DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8;

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `mybb_alerts` (
  `id`            INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `uid`           INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  `unread`        TINYINT(4)       NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `dateline`      DATETIME         NOT NULL,
  `alert_type_id` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  `object_id`     INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `from_user_id`  INT(10) UNSIGNED          DEFAULT NULL,
  `forced`        INT(1)           NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `extra_details` TEXT,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
)
  ENGINE = MyISAM
  DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8;

Okay! Great! It worked, and I got everything working perfectly! There's just one thing, though. The "{$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}" codes got added to the NewPoints plugin that I am also using on my forum, but I don't think the jscripts are working for it for some odd reason? It just sticked it on the NewPoints pages as shown below.

[Image: 2wcoa5u.png]
^ see post #367 and post #369 (on the same page)
Okay, well that's great, but that still doesn't fix my problem. The pages are still showing up like that. Is it the jscript or something? It's just doing it to the NewPoints plugin. I didn't mind adding the code to it, since I'm pretty sure it indeed needs that coding there for MyAlerts to properly work, but it's just not working correctly. :/
(2015-07-13, 04:02 AM)Zueq Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, well that's great, but that still doesn't fix my problem. The pages are still showing up like that. Is it the jscript or something? It's just doing it to the NewPoints plugin. I didn't mind adding the code to it, since I'm pretty sure it indeed needs that coding there for MyAlerts to properly work, but it's just not working correctly. :/

Known bug in 1.8.5 due to the way MyBB interprets some code regarding templates right now.

You don't really have a choice but to fix it manually.
Yeah, you'll have to manually edit the new points templates and remove the variables.
Quote:Fatal error: Class 'MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager' not found

Keep getting this weird thing. And yes, I have the core.
That's strange, I take it the file 'inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php' exists? Can you check the file permissions on that file and make sure it's accessible?
Hmm, I have an idea of what went wrong, but I don't have the solution.
The error first appeared when I tried to install MyAlerts and I think the file was not there or had bad permissions then. After that I reinstalled everything.
The only way to make the error go away was to delete the myalerts.php, but I can't uninstall it properly in the acp. When I put it back in the plugins folder, bam! error.
So maybe because of that the error is still there?
Hi,

That's odd. You're sure all of the MyAlerts files are there? If you want, I can take a look if you PM me admin and FTP details for your site.