MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-12-08, 06:18 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-08, 06:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-08, 05:25 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]Sir need help , where can i find the setting icon ?
I cant find it , i want move it to the right side .

Hi,

The icon is provided in the standard MyBB CSS, with the CSS class ".usercp_nav_options". You can change it in ACP > Templates & Style > *YOUR THEME* > usercp.css.

Thanks , but how to move only the icon ?
I try it but is whole line moving to the right .

Hi,

That depends on your theme. I do not know off the top of my head what CSS styling your theme is using.
Quote:Hi,

That depends on your theme. I do not know off the top of my head what CSS styling your theme is using.

I have create custom css to add my own icon in alerts.css and i want to remove the default icon , is that possible ?
Because now i have 2 icon .
I saw that using .usercp_nav_options and i cant find any where to change it . Is that i have to change some things in the plugin to other ?

[attachment=37991]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Problem have solve , i edit in the template .
Thanks .
If i got to any of the usercp myalert links, the nav gets kinda broken. No images on other stuff and myalerts images conflicting with text.

[Image: 5d1bc3710e304cd3929d9cddf60a8314.png]
Yep i got same error bit i think is only a stylesheet not loaded on alerts.php file i take a look this weekend i am reviewing some plugins, but think Euan have knowledge of this one.

Ok this have to solve this issue:

At the beginning of alerts.php(Root file) you must find:

require_once __DIR__ . '/global.php';

On line 10 i think.

Replace with:

require_once __DIR__ . '/global.php';
// Fetch all necessary stylesheets ordered by script loaded... 
$stylesheet = $theme['stylesheets']['usercp2.php']['global'][0];
$headerinclude .= '<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="'. $mybb->settings['bburl'] .'/'.$stylesheet.'" />';

You can add it on your styles and templates on admincp if you prefer

Select on usercp.css Options - Properties

Add specific file and use alerts.php

If you do not want to make changes on core files. But with core files adds it on all styles, on admincp you have to do on every style you have using.
Yeah, it's a known issue, changing it in the ACP is the preferred fix, as above (the bottom part).
Thanks, that fixed it. The core file change doesn't fix it completely, so second method is (as euan mentioned) recommended, if you have this.
I have this installed: MyAlerts (2.0.2) Created by Euan T and PluginLibrary Created by Andreas Klauer

i get the following error when i click alerts as a user. it shows as a notfication but it does not go directly to the alert post when selecting.

Not Found

The requested URL /alerts.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Sounds like you haven't uploaded the alerts.php file to the root (/). Can you check with your FTP client if the file "alerts.php" file exists?
(2016-12-27, 02:32 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you haven't uploaded the alerts.php file to the root (/). Can you check with your FTP client if the file "alerts.php" file exists?

It works! Big Grin
Hello there. I am currently developing a plugin and would like to extend MyAlerts with custom notification message whenever someone do something via my plugin. I searched the forums and the internet using Google and couldn't find any guide. Can you point anyone to the right direction?