MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ajax can be disable Smile just check setting

v2.0.3 is really good, much better than old 1.0.5
(2015-06-21, 04:00 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Ajax can be disable Smile just check setting

This is Load Modal via AJAX (Thanks @Omar G!). it can not be disabled.
i have the lastest version from github:

[22-Jun-2015 02:02:35 Europe/Berlin] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '-', expecting '}' in /www/htdocs/xxx/alerts.php(401) : eval()'d code on line 7

blank myalerts.php
(2015-06-03, 06:32 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-03, 02:33 PM)Mauricio Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible that when alerts are greater than 0, the number is red?
Hi, yes. Use the following CSS:

.alerts.alerts--new {
    color: red;
}

It does not work!

I add this in my global.css:
.alerts.alerts--new{
    color: red !important;
    font-weight: bold;
} 

The font-weight work fine, but the color no!

[Image: egOmS6i.png]

Thanks!
(2015-06-21, 04:17 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-21, 04:00 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Ajax can be disable Smile just check setting

This is Load Modal via AJAX (Thanks @Omar G!). it can not be disabled.
No, this cannot be disabled. I will be modifying Omar's code slightly to cache the AJAX response though (2.0.3 is not yet released), so it actually doesn't use any more resources.
(2015-06-22, 12:03 AM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]i have the lastest version from github:

[22-Jun-2015 02:02:35 Europe/Berlin] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '-', expecting '}' in /www/htdocs/xxx/alerts.php(401) : eval()'d code on line 7

blank myalerts.php
Thanks, fixed.
(2015-06-22, 08:01 PM)Mauricio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-03, 06:32 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-03, 02:33 PM)Mauricio Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible that when alerts are greater than 0, the number is red?
Hi, yes. Use the following CSS:

.alerts.alerts--new {
    color: red;
}

It does not work!

I add this in my global.css:
.alerts.alerts--new{
} 

The font-weight work fine, but the color no!

[Image: egOmS6i.png]

Thanks!

Hi,

Try this:

.alerts.alerts--new a{
} 
[Image: njIrFsj.jpg]

[Image: Ihrx6ZK.jpg]

[23-Jun-2015 23:29:46 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getAlerts() on boolean in /www/htdocs/xxx/alerts.php on line 337
Strange. I'll look at that after work.
(2015-06-23, 06:41 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Try this:

.alerts.alerts--new a{
} 

Thanks, it worked!
hello, 

well the plugin works fine now one suggestion to make 

when opening the page - alert.php

i have option to delete alert...

[attachment=34507]

i think after the alert is deleted, you should return to alert.php instead of
 this error - No alerts to display and there are still alerts because u might see them after refreshing the page or going to alert in UCP 

[attachment=34508]
I think give a try on new 2.0.3 version because i'm using latest release and goes fine, by the way Euan T. i really apreciate if add my plugin to your list of wiki available working plugins.

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=67

I release maye a new version n next months, but not before you release new 2.0.3 version for new tests and improves on this file.

I have a new version and i'm testing on my forum new improvements and more, so i have to up to date your plugin, then mine and test if all goes fine, but y the way thanks for your awesome work for me it's working like a charm since 2.0 dev version release and no problems with this, when i got one i fix it and it's an easy task to do, so i think your code way it's very readable and very good to see and understand gow it works for me Big Grin