MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No i changed nothing
Yesterday it worked fine, last night i noticed issues with posting replies or new thread
No alert after 8pm
Is there any way you can make the alerts to be appeared drop down same as xenforo and not a pop up in the center of the screen? Would love that.
I'm using the older (< 2.0) version of the plugin working on 1.8, it is easy to upgrade? it will broke anything in my templates?
(2015-08-01, 12:54 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way you can make the alerts to be appeared drop down same as xenforo and not a pop up in the center of the screen?  Would love that.
It is possible, but you'd have to edit the templates and JavaScript. The modal is much easier for me to support, which is why I changed it. 
(2015-08-01, 05:10 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the older (< 2.0) version of the plugin working on 1.8, it is easy to upgrade? it will broke anything in my templates?

It should be easy, simply deactivate the old one, upload the new one and activate. Obviously I'd advise backing up your board and testing locally as usual.
Hello can you help me please i sent you a pm a few days ago...
I found this error in my error log

[03-Aug-2015 21:18:19 America/Detroit] XML-RPC: xmlrpc_server::execute: function get_alert_func registered as method handler does not return an xmlrpcresp object
(2015-08-04, 03:25 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I found this error in my error log

[03-Aug-2015 21:18:19 America/Detroit] XML-RPC: xmlrpc_server::execute: function get_alert_func registered as method handler does not return an xmlrpcresp object

that's a tapatalk error.
Yeah, unfortunately that seems tied to Tapatalk. I searched for it when Andrew had the same problem and the Tapatalk guys were pretty much saying to just ignore it.
(2015-08-04, 06:35 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, unfortunately that seems tied to Tapatalk. I searched for it when Andrew had the same problem and the Tapatalk guys were pretty much saying to just ignore it.

Alright. I was just wondering because I thought it could tie up with an error on of my members were having.... I guess not.
(2015-08-04, 06:35 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, unfortunately that seems tied to Tapatalk. I searched for it when Andrew had the same problem and the Tapatalk guys were pretty much saying to just ignore it.

they're 'supposedly' fixing it in the next release of the mybb plugin.