MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-10-26, 01:11 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-10-26, 12:52 AM)GenArchivist Wrote: [ -> ]I tried and I got error 500 in return. 

There's your problem. Check your error logs and/or contact your host to find out why.

I got it. Here is the error: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Entity_AlertType' not found in /home/genarchi/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /home/genarchi/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php(48): MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager->loadAlertTypes() #1 /home/genarchi/public_html/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(608): MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager->getAlertTypes(true) #2 /home/genarchi/public_html/admin/modules/tools/cache.php(148): reload_mybbstuff_myalerts_alert_types() #3 /home/genarchi/public_html/admin/index.php(830): require('/home/genarchi/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/genarchi/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php on line 71

It seems like there is a file missing or I have to make some changes in the code?
(2023-11-06, 06:23 PM)GenArchivist Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like there is a file missing or I have to make some changes in the code?

Yep, it looks like you're missing (at least): inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/Entity/AlertType.php.
(2023-11-06, 11:45 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-11-06, 06:23 PM)GenArchivist Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like there is a file missing or I have to make some changes in the code?

Yep, it looks like you're missing (at least): inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/Entity/AlertType.php.

I checked the github link and added the files that were missing "Alert.php" and "AlertType.php", cleaned and rebuilded cache, rebuilding worked but I still don't get any alerts, is there anything else I could try? I also cleaned up old alerts in the Task Manager section just to see if I could get it working
Make sure alerts are enabled both globally in the ACP at Configuration » Alert Types, and personally for you in your User CP at Alerts (in the sidebar) » Alert Settings.
Hello colleagues, sorry for the inconvenience, I cannot activate MyAlerts, at first when I opened the plugins page nothing appeared, I solved it by copying the ClassLoader.php file, now it appears in the plugins I can configure it perfectly...

But when I enter the forum I get error 500, I already tried to change the PHP version from my cpanel, I started with 7.3 to 8.2 but I can't get it to work, I hope someone can help me. Thank you
For those who come here with the 500 error problem and have the latest version of mybb 1.8.37 myAlerts is not supported, I tried changing php versions from 7.2 to 8.2 and it didn't work, I also ran SQL from phpmyAdmin and it had no effect positive. , the problem was fixed by rolling back to version 1.8.36, I tried version 1.8.35 and 1.8.36 and everything works fine.
I'm a little confused by the versioning you mention, could you share a link to the version that did not work for you, as well as a link to the version(s) that did work for you ?
(2023-11-30, 07:11 PM)sorlak15 Wrote: [ -> ]For those who come here with the 500 error problem and have the latest version of mybb 1.8.37 myAlerts is not supported, I tried changing php versions from 7.2 to 8.2 and it didn't work, I also ran SQL from phpmyAdmin and it had no effect positive. , the problem was fixed by rolling back to version 1.8.36, I tried version 1.8.35 and 1.8.36 and everything works fine.

Don't have the answer, but saying mybb 1.8.37 and MyAlerts 2.04 is not supported - is a conclusion on your part.  I've got MyAlerts 2.04 running with 1837.  Mind - that's with php 7.3.

Be interested in seeing the server error log in light of the 500 error.
i can confirm MyAlerts v2.0.4 is compatible with mybb 1.8.37
working fine for me both PHP 7 and 8
(2023-12-01, 02:58 AM)lkop Wrote: [ -> ]i can confirm MyAlerts v2.0.4 is compatible with mybb 1.8.37
working fine for me both PHP 7 and 8

Hello friend, of course it was a conclusion on my part since I was trying different things and I couldn't get myAlerts to work with the latest version of mybb, can you share your experience? Let me know how can I make it work on the latest version of dd mybb.

Since, as I mentioned in the first thread I opened, the plugin is installed correctly, it can be configured from the administration panel, but when opening the forum the error 500 arrives and nothing works, I tried to install it in the previous version of mybb. and it works correctly, I tried several PHP combinations from my cpanel and I can't get it to work.