MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That will be because of the trow2 Smile Try and work it out - look at the css.
(2015-07-05, 04:54 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]That will be because of the trow2 Smile Try and work it out - look at the css.

Oh i see, would this be of any help? Toungue
.alert.alert--read td.trow1{
background-color: #484848;
}

.alert.alert--unread td.trow2 {
background-color: #FAEACC;
}

it's what I've got so far.

EDIT: changed it too:
.alert.alert--unread td.trow1{
background-color: #0E0E0E;
}

.alert.alert--unread td.trow2 {
background-color: #0E0E0E;
}

seems to be working.
yup Smile There are so many variants in themes that it helps if I can just give the method and then you adjust it to your circumstances. For example, if your theme doesn't have a variation in color for the trow1 and trow2 then you need to add those.
(2015-07-05, 05:07 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]yup Smile There are so many variants in themes that it helps if I can just give the method and then you adjust it to your circumstances. For example, if your theme doesn't have a variation in color for the trow1 and trow2 then you need to add those.

see my theme uses a ( .trow1, .trow2 ) but the above code ( edit one) works fine! Thank you for sharing! Smile
Yeah, I put plenty of CSS classes in to try and make styling it as easy as possible Smile
Recently another forum had merged with mines, when i reactivated the alerts plugin it seems to have been messing with my awards and credits page. this only happens when myalerts plugin is enabled. 

[Image: 162c2b058832f189b4e56d661bbff002.png]

[Image: 258f99c3e5e3a55722f1e48e13757285.gif]

Does anyone know how how i can fix this?  
forum: forumauthority.com
This is a known bug in MyBB 1.8.5, and not an issue with MyAlerts. Any plugin that uses find_replace_templatesets() will have this issue as it changes every global template. THis will be patched in MyBB 1.8.6.
(2015-07-08, 01:52 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]This is a known bug in MyBB 1.8.5, and not an issue with MyAlerts. Any plugin that uses find_replace_templatesets() will have this issue as it changes every global template. THis will be patched in MyBB 1.8.6.

Ah right i see, thank you!
Note that the bug can be fixed by applying the patch found here: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/2021/files
Two quick feedback comments:
1. There should be a way to differentiate between read and unread alerts. Something as simple as bolding the link text or perhaps changing the color/adding an image.
2. A "mark all as read" button.
3. If you're running the Random Avatar Image plugin, it shows the default gravatar image and not the actual avatar. Not sure if you could fix this, but I'd love to know how