MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-06, 07:03 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Strange, it should work in that case. Not having any errors logged makes it very hard to diagnose. Can you send me a screenshot of your /inc/plugins/ folder?

I sent screenshot's.
Thanks.
Not sure if this is a bug or unintended feature but if a member quotes a post which is itself a quote of one of their earlier post it will bring up an alert that you just replied to yourself. Smile

Also when viewing your alerts shouldn't the number reset to 0 without having to delete all your old alerts? ^_^
(2015-06-07, 04:14 PM)Marisa Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is a bug or unintended feature but if a member quotes a post which is itself a quote of one of their earlier post it will bring up an alert that you just replied to yourself. Smile

Also when viewing your alerts shouldn't the number reset to 0 without having to delete all your old alerts? ^_^

Yep, that's unintended, and never used to happen. Probably a regression in 2.0, which I'll fix.

Alerts are marked as read when you click on them to view them. I plan to add a "mark all read" button too in the near future.
ajax don't work for me... network not showing traffic of xmlhttp ... mod overview white ajax works.. can you please me help. And watch the forum times please
I think I know the cause, I will patch it.
Euan, one of the forums I visit has My Alerts 2.0 installed and I have the options to get alerts on reply to my threads and when I am quoted enabled. The whole board seems to have gone quote mad and now I am getting two alerts most of the time. I dont really want to switch off the new reply option, and I use the quote option for those times when I am not the thread starter.

Is it possible to make an edit somewhere that makes it that if I am the thread owner and I have replies alerts enabled then I dont get all this quote "spam"?
Euan thank you for developing this plugin, I managed to install it and modify it to fit my header, however, when I click on alerts it shows me the alerts page

[Image: d0nBV1h.png]

Any idea?
(2015-06-08, 10:17 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Euan, one of the forums I visit has My Alerts 2.0 installed and I have the options to get alerts on reply to my threads and when I am quoted enabled. The whole board seems to have gone quote mad and now I am getting two alerts most of the time. I dont really want to switch off the new reply option, and I use the quote option for those times when I am not the thread starter.

Is it possible to make an edit somewhere that makes it that if I am the thread owner and I have replies alerts enabled then I dont get all this quote "spam"?
Yeah, that's a known issue at the minute. Old versions did some trickery to block duplicates, which I need to implement for 2.0 (I seem to have forgotten it). I'll be pushing a patch fixing this and a few other issues this week. Right now, the only temporary fix is to turn off one of the alert types.
(2015-06-08, 05:05 PM)Lektz Wrote: [ -> ]Euan thank you for developing this plugin, I managed to install it and modify it to fit my header, however, when I click on alerts it shows me the alerts page

[Image: d0nBV1h.png]

Any idea?

Hi,

Somebody else had an issue with this and it was related to their JavaScript. If you send me your URL and a test account, I'll take a look at it.
I reinstalled it and worked perfectly, thank you Euan Smile