MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
When a new alerts, I want to be red until alerts of the header section. How will I do?
(2016-08-26, 01:08 PM)antidetron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
When a new alerts, I want to be red until alerts of the header section. How will I do?

Hi,

You can add a CSS rule to ACP > Templates & Style > Styles > *YOUR THEME* > alerts.css:

.alerts--new {
    color: red;
}
(2016-08-26, 05:17 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

You can add a CSS rule to ACP > Templates & Style > Styles > *YOUR THEME* > alerts.css:

.alerts--new {
}

Thanks for the reply but it did not happen again.

alerts.css

.usercp_nav_myalerts {
    background: url(images/usercp/transmit_blue.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_all {
    background: url(images/usercp/delete.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_read {
    background: url(images/usercp/bin.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.newAlerts > a {
    color: red !important;
}

ul.panel_links a.myalerts {
    background-position: 0 -180px;
}

.alerts--new {
} 
(2016-08-19, 08:03 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-19, 08:00 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but now i only see "No alerts to display"
http://i.imgur.com/dqZRwUl.png
[Image: dqZRwUl.png]

I want only to open box and reset notifications counter to 0 Smile it's possible?

Hi,

That's not possible at the minute, but the next version will likely act this way.
Euan can you tell us how to do this now, without waiting next version? Because it's very annoying every time open all alerts only for removing the notification Sad
(2016-08-26, 06:54 PM)antidetron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-26, 05:17 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

.alerts--new {
}

Thanks for the reply but it did not happen again.

alerts.css

.usercp_nav_myalerts {
    background: url(images/usercp/transmit_blue.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_all {
    background: url(images/usercp/delete.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.usercp_nav_myalerts_delete_read {
    background: url(images/usercp/bin.png) no-repeat left center;
}

.newAlerts > a {
    color: red !important;
}

ul.panel_links a.myalerts {
    background-position: 0 -180px;
}

.alerts--new {
} 
Hi,

If you send me your URL and details for a temporary admin count, I'll make the changes for you.
(2016-08-26, 06:58 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-19, 08:03 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-19, 08:00 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but now i only see "No alerts to display"
http://i.imgur.com/dqZRwUl.png
[Image: dqZRwUl.png]

I want only to open box and reset notifications counter to 0 Smile it's possible?

Hi,

That's not possible at the minute, but the next version will likely act this way.
Euan can you tell us how to do this now, without waiting next version? Because it's very annoying every time open all alerts only for removing the notification Sad

Hi,

Sorry, it is not an easy fix. You need to edit the way that the php works to show the modal content. Without PHP knowledge, I would advise against trying to make the edit until I've had time to patch it and release a new version.
(2016-08-26, 07:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Sorry, it is not an easy fix. You need to edit the way that the php works to show the modal content. Without PHP knowledge, I would advise against trying to make the edit until I've had time to patch it and release a new version.

Hi Euan, i know very well php, the problem is that i don't know which file, template, etc are used by plugin and how they work Toungue

I've tried to search some file, i've also tried to edit the pop up but without good results.
(2016-08-26, 07:14 PM)Swagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-26, 07:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Hi Euan, i know very well php, the problem is that i don't know which file, template, etc are used by plugin and how they work Toungue

I've tried to search some file, i've also tried to edit the pop up but without good results.

Hi,

The file is ./alerts.php, you need to use the AlertManager's markAlertsRead() method to mark all of the listed alerts as read when the modal is loaded.
(2016-08-21, 07:44 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I'd completely forgotten! I'm pretty sure I have forgotten it. I'll add it in the next patch Smile

Thanks!
Hello,
Whenever I put the plugin file (the main one) on my plugins directory, without enabling it, the entire forum stops working returning a 500 error, which is fixed when I delete the plugin (only the file that is supposed to be on the plugins directory). Any possible solution? PHP version 7.
(2016-09-15, 07:48 PM)aggelosQQ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Whenever I put the plugin file (the main one) on my plugins directory, without enabling it, the entire forum stops working returning a 500 error, which is fixed when I delete the plugin (only the file that is supposed to be on the plugins directory). Any possible solution? PHP version 7.

Have you checked your server error log? It should report the error that is causing the Error 500.