MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-04-30, 06:44 PM)Olivepip Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm experiencing this issue still and I now think the problem may be from MyAlerts itself rather than MentionMe since I've found out that PM alerts aren't working either. I've just updated MyAlerts to the most recent version and it doesn't seem to have fixed the issues as I was hoping it would.

I'm at a complete loss.

I take it you have PM alerts enabled in the User CP? Could I possibly get the site URL and details for a test account?
(2018-04-30, 07:11 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-30, 06:44 PM)Olivepip Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm experiencing this issue still and I now think the problem may be from MyAlerts itself rather than MentionMe since I've found out that PM alerts aren't working either. I've just updated MyAlerts to the most recent version and it doesn't seem to have fixed the issues as I was hoping it would.

I'm at a complete loss.

I take it you have PM alerts enabled in the User CP? Could I possibly get the site URL and details for a test account?

Yep, all alerts are enabled by default! I'll send you a PM with account details etc. Thanks for helping!
(2018-05-06, 12:01 PM)Olivepip Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-30, 07:11 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm at a complete loss.

Yep, all alerts are enabled by default! I'll send you a PM with account details etc. Thanks for helping!

Great, thanks. I'll have a look at it tomorrow after work and see if I can figure out what's wrong.
I've installed this for the first time but it's having a bad effect on my theme CSS.

When installed my mod and admin CP dissappears and no sign of myalerts untill I scroll down.

So not sure what went wrong. I would also like it to be in the menu bar on desktop and next to the hamburger in Mobile if possible.

Send you the URL in pm.

Cheers
(2018-05-16, 11:29 AM)Bullet-Tooth Tony Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed this for the first time but it's having a bad effect on my theme CSS.

When installed my mod and admin CP dissappears and no sign of myalerts untill I scroll down.

So not sure what went wrong. I would also like it to be in the menu bar on desktop and next to the hamburger in Mobile if possible.

Send you the URL in pm.

Cheers

Sounds like an issue with templates and your theme. I'll have a look at the PM tomorrow and see what I can do.
What's has been added after 2.0.2 ?
im getting this error and i cant manage my plugins anymore
[Image: 5156c2cddc82278d6aa7e861fb09cef9.png]
(2018-06-10, 05:59 PM)LivingUpper Wrote: [ -> ]What's has been added after 2.0.2 ?
Primarily bug fixes. A new notification for poll votes was also added, along with a notification for thread ratings.
(2018-06-13, 09:32 PM)Drainder Wrote: [ -> ]im getting this error and i cant manage my plugins anymore
[Image: 5156c2cddc82278d6aa7e861fb09cef9.png]
You're missing the ClassLoader.php file. Please follow the instructions found here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-171301...pid1160744
Hello, first of all thanks for the plugin.

I see the alert next to user cp, but is it suppose.. to be more noticeable than that? Maybe like a pop up or is it just an additional tab next to user cp and thats it?
Hello,
How can I make My Alerts to fit my theme? (Square Theme, MyBB last version). After activation of plugin it mess the design. Website

Before:

[attachment=40457]

After

[attachment=40458]