MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hm, it looks like the editor has a higher z-index than the modal. This is probably a problem with all other modals in myBB as MyAlerts uses the built in modals. Can you open a support thread so I can push it to the MyBb GitHub as an issue?
Made the support thread.
Euan, how to use TopStats plugin on alerts.php page? In try add hooks but this method not work.
I'm not sure, I've not used that plugin before. Is it on the mods site?
After a long time I'm going to upgrade to Myalerts 2.0.
Hope everything goes well
Hi,

Where is the code to remove the bell icon next to "Alerts" on the header?

Guests also can't reply to threads. They get this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getByCode() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\bobahotspot\inc\plugins\myalerts.php on line 891

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks
(2016-07-11, 09:45 PM)ecoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Guests also can't reply to threads. They get this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getByCode() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\bobahotspot\inc\plugins\myalerts.php on line 891

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

The code is in the myalerts_headericon template in ACP > Themes & Templates > Templates > *YOUR THEME* > MyALerts Templates.

That error should be fixed in the current code, which can be found here: https://github.com/mybbstuff/myalerts
(2016-07-12, 12:52 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

The code is in the myalerts_headericon template in ACP > Themes & Templates > Templates > *YOUR THEME* > MyALerts Templates.

That error should be fixed in the current code, which can be found here: https://github.com/mybbstuff/myalerts

For some reason, alerts are not popping up. Is this because I'm using testing locally? It's also possible that I reinstalled it wrong, what I did was replace the files with the new ones in v2.0.3.

The settings page is also missing the options for users to choose. The header saying "Alert Settings" and "Save Settings" button is there, but there is nothing else.
(2016-07-12, 05:06 PM)ecoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-12, 12:52 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

For some reason, alerts are not popping up. Is this because I'm using testing locally? It's also possible that I reinstalled it wrong, what I did was replace the files with the new ones in v2.0.3.

The settings page is also missing the options for users to choose. The header saying "Alert Settings" and "Save Settings" button is there, but there is nothing else.

Hi,

Can you please check the "mybb_alert_types" table in phpMyAdmin? It sounds like the alert types haven't been registered properly. If they're not there, there was a query a couple of pages back that creates them manually.