MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

For some reason, we are not able to distinguish the read alerts to unread alerts anymore. Unread alerts appear with the same font and color(earlier they used to have a bold font). Could you please let me know what can be done?
I am using myalerts 2.0.3 version at the moment.

Thanks and Regards,
Claraviolet.
Could you please help, Euan T?
When I activate the plugin I get HTTP Error 500
example.org is currently unable to handle this request.
(2019-05-08, 06:21 PM)kayne Wrote: [ -> ]When I activate the plugin I get HTTP Error 500

try to activare errors in your php server it iwll telll you the error line or it will give u a lead
(2019-05-06, 01:25 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

For some reason, we are not able to distinguish the read alerts to unread alerts anymore. Unread alerts appear with the same font and color(earlier they used to have a bold font). Could you please let me know what can be done?

Thanks and Regards,
Claraviolet.
If you use "inspect element" in your browser is there a different CSS class applied to unread alerts (there should be)? If you don't know how to check this, please PM me some temporary user details to access your site and send the temp account a PM or something to trigger an alert please.
(2019-05-08, 06:21 PM)kayne Wrote: [ -> ]When I activate the plugin I get HTTP Error 500

The PM you sent me included an image, so I assume it's the same error. In the PM you sent, the error is because you haven't uploaded all of the files properly. Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. In particular, you were/are missing the ACP module.
(2019-05-09, 03:57 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-06, 01:25 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

Thanks and Regards,
Claraviolet.
If you use "inspect element" in your browser is there a different CSS class applied to unread alerts (there should be)? If you don't know how to check this, please PM me some temporary user details to access your site and send the temp account a PM or something to trigger an alert please.

The PM you sent me included an image, so I assume it's the same error. In the PM you sent, the error is because you haven't uploaded all of the files properly. Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. In particular, you were/are missing the ACP module.

I have tried that...but I couldn't find any css for unread alerts....
Sent you a PM with the details.
Hello, I just noticed that I have no titles displayed in quoted posts. Can someone tell me how to fix it?
The other alerts work without problems. I use MyAlerts 2.0.3 with MyAlerts 2.0.4 I get no message in quoted posts that something was quoted.
The plugin is causing me issues with moderation.php.

I tried to delete some posts on my forum,using the permanent delete the posts function.

[attachment=41812]

After clicking on delete posts permanently,i got an empty white page.

[attachment=41813]

The posts were deleted when i refreshed the page.

I have already tried to uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin.

My forum is running the latest version of myBB.

Any help would be appreciated.
(2019-06-02, 08:15 AM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin is causing me issues with moderation.php.

I tried to delete some posts on my forum,using the permanent delete the posts function.

Have you checked your server error log to see if it reports any errors (it should - a blank white screen means an error happened). With the details of the error I'll be able to help more.
(2019-06-02, 09:31 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-02, 08:15 AM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin is causing me issues with moderation.php.

Have you checked your server error log to see if it reports any errors (it should - a blank white screen means an error happened). With the details of the error I'll be able to help more.

Hello!

Here are the logs:

I think the problems is related to the DVZ plugin as i saw from the logs,infact i unistalled it and installed My alerts,moderation is working fine.

[02-Jun-2019 10:01:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /public_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php:187
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alertLocations/post/hooks_frontend.php(121): dvzMentions\Alerts\deleteAlertsByLocationAndObjectId('post', 28663)
#1 /public_html/inc/class_plugins.php(142): dvzMentions\Alerts\Post\Hooks\class_moderation_delete_post('28663')
#2 /public_html/inc/class_moderation.php(720): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array, '28663')
#3 /public_html/moderation.php(2236): Moderation->delete_post(28663)
#4 {main}
  thrown in /public_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php on line 187
I'm sorry to disturb you at this point because i should have checked the logs before writing here.

But now i am getting this error and it is related to my alerts plugin Sad

<error>
 <dateline>1559470511</dateline>
 <script></script>
 <line>0</line>
 <type>20</type>
 <friendly_type>MyBB SQL Error</friendly_type>
 <message>SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
Query: SELECT uid,subject,fid FROM mybbmm_threads WHERE tid =  LIMIT 1</message>
 <back_trace>#0  errorHandler->log_error(20, SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
Query: SELECT uid,subject,fid FROM mybbmm_threads WHERE tid =  LIMIT 1, , 0) called at [/home/blablabla/public_html/inc/class_error.php:189]
#1  errorHandler->error(20, Array ([error_no] => 1064,[error] => You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1,[query] => SELECT uid,subject,fid FROM mybbmm_threads WHERE tid =  LIMIT 1)) called at [/home/blablabla/public_html/inc/db_mysqli.php:597]
#2  DB_MySQLi->error(SELECT uid,subject,fid FROM mybbmm_threads WHERE tid =  LIMIT 1) called at [/home/blablabla/public_html/inc/db_mysqli.php:337]
#3  DB_MySQLi->query(SELECT uid,subject,fid FROM mybbmm_threads WHERE tid =  LIMIT 1) called at [/home/blablabla/public_html/inc/db_mysqli.php:789]
#4  DB_MySQLi->simple_select(threads, uid,subject,fid, tid = , Array ([limit] => 1)) called at [/home/blablabla/public_html/inc/plugins/myalerts.php:1100]
#5  myalerts_alert_post_threadauthor(stdClass Object ([post_insert_data] => Array ([max_post_allowed] => 3))) called at [/home/blablabla/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php:142]
#6  pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array ([function] => myalerts_alert_post_threadauthor,[file] => ), stdClass Object ([post_insert_data] => Array ([max_post_allowed] => 3))) called at [/home/blablabla/public_html/inc/datahandlers/post.php:1113]
#7  PostDataHandler->insert_post() called at [/home/blablabla/public_html/newreply.php:473]
</back_trace>
</error>

This happens when i try to post a new reply in a thread.

[attachment=41814]

Thankyou.