MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting. For the second error, I'd guess it's due to the placement of where the JS is inserted. Can you send me details for an admin account? The actual alerts page is just "alerts.php", rather than "usercp.php?action=alerts" (this was changed in 2.0).
(2016-01-20, 10:41 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]It shouldn't be, the changes should be saved to the database. I'll need to debug it and see if I can reproduce the issue. What version of PHP and MyBB are you using?

php: 5.5.9
mysql: 5.6.27
mybb: 1.8.6
Pretty standard stuff then. I'm running a similar setup on my site, where it works. Can you send me details for a test account?
(2016-01-20, 10:13 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty standard stuff then. I'm running a similar setup on my site, where it works. Can you send me details for a test account?

sure..sending PM now.
(2016-01-20, 03:35 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. For the second error, I'd guess it's due to the placement of where the JS is inserted. Can you send me details for an admin account? The actual alerts page is just "alerts.php", rather than "usercp.php?action=alerts" (this was changed in 2.0).

Sent you a PM with admin account details earlier on, thanks Euan
Important Note :
If you have installed mydownloads plugin of forums.mybb-plugins.com than you have to deactivate and activate mydownload plugin if myalert has been deactivate and again activated for any reason.
Otherwise your board will get 500 server error.
Interesting, thanks for sharing.
Nice. I was looking for something like that.
Euan,

I'm seeing these errors in my nginx error log. any ideas?

2016/01/28 17:04:24 [error] 32418#0: *116335 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getType() on a non-object in /home/public_html/alerts.php on line 55" while reading response header from upstream, client: 1.1.1.1, server: mysite.com, request: "GET /alerts.php?action=view&id=1111 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "mysite.com", referrer: "http://mysite.com/alerts.php?action=view&id=1111"
I'll have to investigate. We've had these issues before but I thought I'd caught them all.