MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-16, 10:34 PM)bbbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-16, 09:05 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, yes, the issue is due to a bug where MyAlerts requires PHP > 5.3.6. To fix the bug, find the following code in inc/plugins/myalerts.php:

$dir = new DirectoryIterator(MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH . '/templates');
    $templates = array();
    foreach ($dir as $file) {
        if (!$file->isDot() && !$file->isDir() && $file->getExtension() == 'html') {
        $templateName = $file->getPathname();
        $templateName = basename($templateName, '.html');
            $templates[$templateName] = file_get_contents($file->getPathName());
        }
    }

Replace it with:

$dir = new DirectoryIterator(MYALERTS_PLUGIN_PATH . '/templates');
    $templates = array();
    foreach ($dir as $file) {
        if (!$file->isDot() && !$file->isDir() && pathinfo($file->getPathname(), PATHINFO_EXTENSION) === 'html') {
        $templateName = $file->getPathname();
        $templateName = basename($templateName, '.html');
            $templates[$templateName] = file_get_contents($file->getPathName());
        }
    }

This will be fixed in MyAlerts v2.0.3.

Wow, you are awesome man, Euan T. Smile  Smile  Smile
Thank you so much for your great job.
It works perfect after editing the code except the modal windows of MyAlerts.

I know this is the issue of my theme , but I have no idea how to adjust the following:
[Image: rbJLMlN.jpg]
Could you help me just a little more? Thanks.
Hi, look for the myalerts_modal template, and edit the "colspan" on both the header and footer to 3. I thought I'd fixed that, but obviously not Sad
(2015-06-17, 03:31 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-15, 06:50 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]<snipped> Big Grin
Hi,

You can simply edit the global templates to remove the extra {$myalerts_*} entries.

Hi
Can you please tell me exactly which template I will need to edit.

thanks

Without a list of your global templates, it's hard to say. If you want, PM me details for a temporary admin account and I'll take a look.
i checked the templates and today i saw this

[attachment=34464]

how to solve this ??
(2015-06-17, 06:41 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]<snipped> Wink

Without a list of your global templates, it's hard to say. If you want, PM me details for a temporary admin account and I'll take a look.
Please check your inbox. Currently I have disable the plugin. I hope you will find out a solution.

Thanks
(2015-06-17, 09:42 AM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]i checked the templates and today i saw this

how to solve this ??
Hi,

This template is from MyAlerts 1.x, and has been removed in 2.0.0. The plugin doesn't delete old templates without uninstalling though.
(2015-06-17, 09:49 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-17, 06:41 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]<snipped> Wink

Please check your inbox. Currently I have disable the plugin. I hope you will find out a solution.

Thanks

Thanks, I'll take a look after work.
Howdy i seem to have run into a problem, after installing once i click on Alerts this happens.. 

[Image: 9cd0f3cda9fa272165378a68050a48ec.gif]
Hi, can you send me your URL and details for a test account? I'd guess the problem is due to the templates bug in MyBB.
i see that myalarts are not working
i tried to fix but nothing happened.
(2015-06-17, 07:40 PM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]i see that myalarts are not working
i tried to fix but nothing happened.

I need more details than "not working". What part of it isn't working? Are there any error messages? What have you tried?
well...

for some reason i disactive this plugin ... when i activated back.
it did not work, mean i get no msgs no updates nothing.

how do i fix it ?
(2015-06-17, 08:00 PM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]well...

for some reason i disactive this plugin ... when i activated back.
it did not work, mean i get no msgs no updates nothing.

how do i fix it ?

Have you checked your alert settings?